Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 1 April 2014
I've just decorated my little boys room with a superhero theme and these curtains fit in perfectly. My little boy loves them. The material is thin but of good quality and surprisingly they block out a decent amount of daylight. Overall very happy with my purchase and with the seller.
on 27 March 2014
They look extremely cool for my sons room quite please with these good buy would definitely recommended my son is also very please
on 30 April 2015
They look amazing in my sons avengers themed bedroom. Got the duvet and rug to match looks lovely. My 5 year old son is over the 🌜with them. Only down fall is they are a little thin so let's in a bit of light, Not such a big problem as I'm buying a blue black out blind also.
on 22 May 2015
Look great and reasonable price, the only negative point would be they are very thin so don't block out the sun, this is not a problem for us as my son can sleep through anything.
on 17 April 2015
Speedy delivery and exactly as described. A little thin so will require a backing black out material but looks great.
on 6 December 2013
Hi I brought this for a Christmas gift for someone so I haven't open them but they look ok in the packet
on 25 February 2014
Goes well with new red and blue sheet sets and duvet cover. Had to use liners with it as quite thin.
on 16 April 2015
My son loves them come when they said they would and they was as described very happy 😀
Curtains as described. Quite thin but not a problem for us as have a black out blind.
on 23 April 2015
My son chose these curtains ... He loves them -however I think that they are thin