Price:£18.94+ Free shipping

on 2 August 2014
Bought this for my friends little girl, it's not her birthday just yet but I'm sure she will love it when she sees it! Wasn't overly impressed with the packaging, cardboard folded round the pram with a black bag round it. The pram seems fine but not sure it would of been if it had been bashed around, maybe a box would of been abit better or just some more cushioning. Other than that its a great toy for the price :)
on 24 March 2014
super item for such a price! would recommend to anyone, my 2 year old absolutely loved it!!!!its her favourite now.
on 25 July 2014
Brought this for my little girl who's 18 months and immediately she loved it and didn't want to put it down or let anyone else go near it! Lol.
It's bright, colorful and just the right size for her. Pretty much does why it says on the tin! A good by and super quick delivery before it was expected! Thank you!
on 17 November 2013
bought it for my 2 year old and she loves it very happy with product worth the money would recomened it
on 6 May 2014
My little girl thought all her Christmases had come at once when I gave her this. It's perfect for a little girl aged 18 months to around three. Excellent value for £6.99 as a little buggy.
on 25 May 2014
My little great grand-daughter loved this. It was just the right height and the colours are very attractive. So cheap for such a good toy. A little care is needed when the child pushes it unsupervised as it is so light it doesn't provide actual stability if the child is not yet quite walking. But emily can walk well and was able to take her doll for walks all around the house. A good buy.
on 10 February 2014
Had to buy a new stroller as my daughter left it out and my dad fell and broke it. My 13month old daughter absolutely loves this stroller she has her Iggle Piggle teddy sitting in it and doesn't stop pushing it around all day. My daughter is tall for her age so it's just the right height for her. Would recommend this for any little girl. Very good price and Lovely bright colours as well
on 7 December 2013
This is a lovely little toy pram, my one year old girl has loved it! It is easy to put up, it is a good material and has lasted so far despite attempts to get in it herself! It is the perfect size for those who have just learnt to walk and i can see it lasting for many more months if not years. It is a beautiful design and colour.
on 21 January 2014
Yes after a difficult time getting it as it was originally for my little granddaughters christmas in which she was very upset santa never brought her it we finally received it on the 3rd of jan which was very lucky as her birthday was on the 5th so it made her day to finally get it but overall im pleased with the buggy
on 11 October 2014
My daughter got this for her 2nd birthday, perfect size of her, and been through a lot of tantrums and is still standing, lol. My daughter loves taking Minnie a walk in her new buggy. Can't fault it and would recommend this to any parents. Couldn't believe the price either so more tbant happy.