on 30 June 2015
Bought this for my 6 year old grandson's birthday a month ago as he has developed a keen interest in the planets and stars. Although I have ony seen it working a couple of times the more important fact is that he really loves it and is already using the latin and greek names. Excellent educational item.
on 17 September 2015
batteries dont last long enough and are expensive
on 9 April 2014
Bought this for my 4 year old. He loves watching the stars rotate around his room.
Only niggle is that the audio is LOUD, you can't turn it down. However, it's a small gripe and doesn't affect my rating of it.
on 26 May 2016
Flimsy, not good quality that I expected from discovery. Very dull voice over that does not correspond to the barely visible projection. Very noisy, I bought my son this as a Christmas present, would not recommend.
on 15 June 2015
Our Grandson thought it was awesome!
on 10 September 2015
Wonderful, educational and really appreciated by my grandson. Second grandson to have one.
on 5 February 2016
It is a much enjoyed Christmas present. Only downside is the loudness of the audio. A pity there is no volume control.
on 22 March 2016
present for grandson,he was well pleased,his words "speedy service thanks.cool" grandad.
on 18 January 2016
The ideal present for a very bright, inquisitive child who wants more than 'just another toy'.
on 7 January 2016
my grandson was delighted with this very interesting purchase would definitely recommend