- Paperback: 306 pages
- Publisher: Stata Press; 13th Revised edition edition (14 Oct. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1597181390
- ISBN-13: 978-1597181396
- Product Dimensions: 18.3 x 2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 354,714 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Discovering Structural Equation Modeling Using Stata 13 (Revised Edition) Paperback – 14 Oct 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Alan C. Acock is a sociologist and a University Distinguished Professor in the School of Social and Behavioral Health Sciences at Oregon State University. He was also recognized as the Alumni Distinguished Professor based on his work with students. He has published more than 130 articles in leading journals across the social and behavioral sciences, including Structural Equation Modeling, Psychological Bulletin, Multivariate Behavioral Research, Journal of Gerontology, Journal of Adolescence, American Journal of Public Health, American Sociological Review, Journal of Marriage and Family, Social Forces, Educational and Psychological Measurement, Journal of Politics, Prevention Science, and American Journal of Preventive Medicine. He also authored the text A Gentle Introduction to Stata.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Still, quite a good book to have in hand to guide you through the codes & outputs.