Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Subscribe and Save Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Disc 5 - any one else have the same problem?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Jan 2008 13:58:54 GMT
After some intial problems i have just receive this set from Amazon.com

Howerever, i think i may have a problem with disc 5, the one thats on the inside of the the box cover, the DVD. With the other 2 box sets, the DVD disc had a cover on it, as all dvd/cds do.

This dvd is just like a blank disc, like you buy blank in shops. You cant even tell which way the disc needs to be placed.

I would apprieciate it if those of you that have this box set could let me know if this is the same as your sets or if mine is faulty.

Thank you

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Jan 2008 18:11:30 GMT
Ghost of 82 says:
The dvd is double -sided.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Mar 2008 12:47:57 GMT
Last edited by the author on 14 Mar 2008 12:48:58 GMT
D. Slattery says:
It's very hard to see but 'Side A' and 'Side B' is printed next to the title in the gold circle around the center of the disc. If you play it in DVD-player, the side is also show on the main menu screen.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Apr 2008 00:07:11 BDT
Hi Renee,
That is because 'TROTK Complete Recordings' is bigger than the 'TTT' and 'TFOTR'. It even have a 4th disc CD!

So, the music will have to be within 2 sides and Warner decided to made a double side DVD Audio! You just have to be careful for not put your fingerprints on it. ;)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  23 Jan 2008
Latest post:  5 Apr 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about