I have had this electric fire 5 weeks now bought on 18/10/12, The flame is very effective and looks almost real,
The heater kicks out some nice heat just on 1 bar, It does really heat up a room very quickly.
I have only given it a 4 ster rating because of the lamps inside, Dimplex have put 2 x E14 candles which run at 60W each, After the 5 weeks, Both lamps have now blown already, Instructions say that these lamps are long life??
I have now put in 2 x E14 4.5W LED candles, Not only will these lamps last 10 years, 9W compared to 120W is alot of difference.
So if you are considering buying this product, Then i would invest in a couple of LED candle lamps, Besides the rubbish lamps Dimplex supply, The Fireplace is an excellent buy, Cozy, Heat, Looks brill.