Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Sep 2008 09:58:42 BDT
G. Lennon says:
I see the US specs confirm that a digital copy of Dark Knight included - anyone know if the UK will get the same treatment?

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Oct 2008 09:33:11 BDT
That would be unlikely at best, a number of American Blu-Ray releases contain a digital copy of the movie and the UK versions of those releases don't. I am unaware of any UK release being bundled with a digital copy.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Nov 2008 15:45:33 GMT
J. Sattar says:
The Blu ray version of The Happening in the UK has the digital version with it.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2008 01:28:54 GMT
Last edited by the author on 16 Nov 2008 01:29:20 GMT
D. Burdon says:
the specs detailed in the magazine dvd & blu-ray review state digital copy for the blu-ray release, and two disc dvd special edition.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Dec 2008 23:01:48 GMT
Lyndon Tok says:
if there is a digital copy where do i find it?

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Dec 2008 19:07:40 GMT
Aldy Skegro says:
There doesn't seem to be digital copy with this one. So non BD-Live for PAL owners :((

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Dec 2008 22:54:21 GMT
M. Donegan says:
Digital copies come in iPod friendly and iPod unfriendly formats. My DVD copies of 'The Happening' and 'The X-Files I Want to Believe' come with digital copies that have wmv and iPod versions so that's OK. However, digital copies coming with 'I Am Legend' and 'Hancock' appear to be incompatible with the iPod. Does anyone know how to get around this? Note to manufacturer: Not everyone has or wants PSP or the other players you seem to imagine are the favourite medium. By all means make them PSP compatible, but don't exclude us with the iPod!

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Dec 2008 23:57:38 GMT
Just a big heads up for anyone thinking of importing the US region free version of the Dark Knight on Blu-Ray for its digital copy - DONT!

I have just inserted the disc into my macbook pro and because its a US disc it will only allow me to download it if i have a apple itunes account registered to the US store :-(

unless someone knows of a way to create one i am stuck without my digital copy which i was hoping to put on my iPhone :-(

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Dec 2008 11:00:09 GMT
Very easy to create a US iTunes account. just need to buy a US$ iTunes voucher from eBay and your away.

Posted on 23 May 2009 22:14:10 BDT
very unfair considering watchmen is being released with a digital copy in uk i would have thought the dark knight would have unless they do in the future after the third film is released in a sort of box set or something???

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Nov 2009 19:22:13 GMT
S.C.M.H says:
i had the same problem, and i even e-mailed itunes, but there was nothing i could do unless i had an american account and that seems very unlikely!

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Nov 2009 19:23:21 GMT
S.C.M.H says:
how is that possile? i though that you needed to have a registered address/card in america??

Posted on 7 Dec 2009 11:36:39 GMT
Last edited by the author on 7 Dec 2009 11:37:41 GMT
dromer says:
The Blu-ray version of Hancock from Amazon.co.uk has a digital copy too.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  27 Sep 2008
Latest post:  7 Dec 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions