Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Oct 2012 19:13:54 BDT
Chris says:
Does the DVD of Prometheus include a digital copy or is it exclusive to the Blu ray?

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Oct 2012 13:38:11 BDT
Last edited by the author on 12 Oct 2012 13:41:42 BDT
BG! says:
Well, I pre-ordered Prometheus from Sainsbury's... both the original ad and the order confirmation email stated "Prometheus [DVD+E Copy]", but all I've received is a DVD. There's no note on the paperwork, the case or on the recording as to how to get the E copy.

I've contacted the seller's Customer Service team and they're investigating.

I'm beginning to think that the E copy isn't there and that the original ad was in error, as the current Sainsbury's ad doesn't refer to an E copy.

Posted on 13 Oct 2012 19:10:38 BDT
Paul Tapner says:
I had the dvd on pre order from Amazon. When it was first listed on Amazon for such it was listed as having a digital copy. Then aboout three weeks before the dvd came out I had an email from Amazon saying that although the original adverts for the dvd had said there would be a digital copy, that would not now be the case. The dvd I got from Amazon in due course doesn't have a digital copy.

So clearly there was going to be one but then the manufacturers changed their minds

Posted on 15 Oct 2012 14:23:08 BDT
Mr Ledger says:
I am glad someone made this clear - good info guys!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  9 Oct 2012
Latest post:  15 Oct 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Prometheus [DVD] [2012]
Prometheus [DVD] [2012] by Noomi Rapace (DVD - 2012)
3.5 out of 5 stars   (1,141)