on 2 August 2010
Grand product done the job, bought to replace rechargables in home phones, working a treat.
on 19 February 2011
Telephone not working correctly - needed new batteries. Went onto Amazon. Sorted which batteries I wanted and ordered.
Arrived next day. How good is that!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 January 2015
I bought a pack of these to replace the cells in a cordless house phone. These batteries are rated at 550mAh identical to the 2 batteries in the phone. I tested the actual capacity and it varied between 510-534 mAh there is usually a bit of variation between the headline figure and the actual capacity, that's broadly in line with other batteries I've tested and used.
Being the Accu type these do hold a charge longer in terms of storage but that's rarely an issue with replacement cells for a phone which gets frequent charging.

There are 3 different capacities in the Lloytron range for AAA cells I've used all of them this is the lowest at 550mAh, the next one up is the 900mAh and the 1100mAh is the highest capacity. For low drain devices the lower rating is just fine, but for high drain appliances you are better off with the 900/1100mAh version.

These work fine for lower drain uses such as: Cordless home phone, low power torches, TV/DVD remote controls, clocks
Some examples of "higher drain" items include, Digital cameras, motorised toys, flashguns, game controllers

Whilst there are no real disadvantages to using high capacity cells in low drain devices, the low capacity batteries are more cost effective.
So far not had any problems to report with the batteries they work as well as the original house phone cells and are good value.
on 24 September 2011
I bought these batteries initially for my digital home phone handsets. They appear to be quite adequate for purpose. At the same time as this purchase, I also bought a wireless USB mouse to use with my laptop computer. The original (standard non-rechargeable) batteries supplied with the mouse became exhausted in quite a short time, so I replaced those with the Lloytron batteries, and these have already lasted for more than double the time of the originals, and are still going strong, so these Lloytron batteries would appear to be quite a worthwile acquisition.
on 27 June 2011
Luckily found Lloytron AAA 550 mAh batteries which are compatible with BT Studio 1100 phone - excellent value & speedy delivery. Thank you
on 18 September 2010
Batteries working fine , telephone is on longer bleeping, sent a message to the company on the day they arrived thanking them for there prompt service
on 5 January 2015
I've used these batteries in both my electric toothbrush (and I think I got some larger ones for a face brush but haven't needed to replace the ones it came with yet) and recently got some to put into a Wii-mote. For things you use sparingly, like the toothbrush being on for under 5 minutes a day, they last long, but within half an hour with the Wii-mote I have to charge them again? Unsure if (I got two different packs) one pack was just duds or they just can't handle prolonged use, but I'll have to try a longer lasting set for my controller.
on 8 January 2011
just what i was looking for , excellent price & service. finding these saved me a lot of extra cost of buying a new phone. thanks.
on 13 September 2011
Batteries received within a couple of days for use in one of our cordless phones. The phone was recharged immediately and we have not had any further problems. Excellent service.Lloytron AAA 550 mAh Rechargeable Batteries
on 1 August 2013
These arrived very quickly, packaging was ok and not too much. I wanted these batteries for my solar lights in the garden, as the sun is not so bright, I just like to change the batteries, to make sure the garden lights look nice