Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Up to 70% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Mulholland Drive [DVD] forum

Digibook Version?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Jun 2013 15:06:20 BDT
Jamie says:
Can anyone please tell me if this is the Digibook version or in a standard amaray case?

Posted on 7 Jul 2013 06:16:51 BDT
M. Mont says:
digbook

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Jul 2013 13:45:41 BDT
Jamie says:
Thanks Montoya :)

Posted on 13 Jan 2014 13:10:17 GMT
Alcazam says:
Actually, it is not the original digipack edition (or rather, like all the original Studio Canal releases it came in a DIGIPACK (not digibook) with a small booklet), but a re-release. The difference is that the booklet is now attached to the inside of the cover (a bit like a digibook). Here's an excerpt from my review:

"Please note that this is the 2013 reprint of the Studio Collection Edition and not the original 2010 edition.

Gone is the rough texture on the cover, and instead of a info card attached to the back the disc info is printed directly on the back cover. The original booklet is replaced with a larger booklet (same content) attached to the inside, turning the release into a semi-digibook.

The cover art seems darker on this release, and the imitated 'screenprinting effect' which makes this collection unique looking doesn't translate well to a smooth surface."

Maybe you're fine with those changes, but I think it's useful to know up front if you're collecting these.

The disc appears to be identical to the original (No English subtitles)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  3 Jun 2013
Latest post:  13 Jan 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions