Flavour: Ivory Freesia Bloom|Change
Price:£11.95 - £15.99

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 July 2014
Beautiful smell, long lasting.

I've had these for over 2 months and they still give off a strong smell. I love the smell of these and the reed diffusers seem to give off a constant fragrance rather than a spray or a timed burst of air freshener. I've found that once the liquid has evaporated, you can fill the glass bottle with some warm water, and it keeps diffusing the smell even though the actual scented liquid as finished. It still gives off a strong smell similar to when brand new. Hope this trick helps other buyers prolong the product.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 October 2014
Lovely fragrance, lasts around 2 months, though, as a trick, I fill the bottle up with warm water after all the fragrance has evaporated. Hope this helps anyone.
on 14 May 2015
I've never had a diffuser or any scented product that's as strong or lasts as long! I've had some supermarket versions so it's definitely not just the reed style. We keep this in the loo with the cats litter tray in, and it does make the whole downstairs smell nice!
on 14 December 2014
These diffusers are the best I've tried. The sole purpose is to keep your home smelling clean and fresh, and they do a great job.
I have spent £15 to £20 for diffusers in the past, and sometimes at best you get a slight whiff of fragrance if you are stood directly over them, but these Air Wick ones are strong, too strong at times, depending on the room size and the chosen fragrance.
This particular one, the "Air Wick Reed Diffuser Colours of Nature Ivory Freesia Bloom", I only use 3 or 4 out of the six reeds into the jar, all 6 and the sent in the room can give you a headache and make you feel a little sickly.
They easily last 4-5 weeks, and when the fragrance in the room drops, add another of the wooden sticks and turn the existing ones in the jar around.
I usually have 3 or 4 of these diffusers in the house and change them around every few days, to stop you from becoming used to the same smell in one room.
on 10 March 2014
Often these reed diffuser's smell when you are within 30cm of them, this one I can smell from across the room.
Its nice as I can smell it all the time, but its no over powering or distracting.
It just gives a nice air of freshness.

Would reccomend.
Ive only had it for a few days now so I will report on how much its lasted in the future.
on 17 November 2014
Air Wick is the only brand I tried so far that really last for the amount of time stated on the package.
This particular scent of crisp linen and lilac is perfect if you want your house to have that beautiful smell of clean house without being overpowering or fake. Champion price from Amazon as well so I don't need to wait for a supermarket offer.
on 22 October 2013
This is a bit strong to start with, but lasts for ages. I have tried other brands but they just dont last. This lasted me for a good 5 weeks.
I bought this product as I like the perfume it gives off and the price was exceptionally cheap compared to the prices displayed in the supermarkets, so if this product is available in the future I will certainly order again and to anyone wondering if it is worth buying, go ahead as I would highly recommend this to them.
on 30 July 2014
Nice!
Looks good in any room if you have the space
I keep mine on top of wardrobes and high shelves away from the kids, but they would look nicer on a shelf at eye height
Last along time to compared to some others I have used
on 14 April 2015
This is quite delicate on the nose gives a nice clean pleasant smell to my living room Love the little bottle with the white beads its quite eyecatching looks more expensive than it was,will purchase this again, they last for around a month giving a pleasant flower smell.