Difference between this boxset and the single series editions

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Sep 2010 08:36:39 BDT
The only difference I found is the number of discs 5 compared to 4 if you count the single series editions.

If anyone has further information on the box set, please post them here.
Thanks
M. Giersch

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Nov 2010 00:40:04 GMT
Last edited by the author on 1 Nov 2010 00:40:37 GMT
Does anyone actually owning the set know if 1) the pilot is included and 2) is the original music from the televised programmes used (which would mean that the DVD producers have solved the apparent copyright issues) or is it the re-dubbed alternative DVD score as per on the original DVD release?

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Nov 2010 11:41:25 GMT
I own this set by now (blu ray). There are seven additional featurettes added to the second season which are not part of the single season edition. This would account for the third disc. The pilot is not included.

I can't comment on the music, as I have not seen this series on TV.

Posted on 1 Nov 2010 14:38:11 GMT
Hi thanks for your reply but I don't have a bluray player and I know they tend to have more and / or different extras to DVD releases. Do you (or does anyone) know the answer with regard the DVD set?

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Nov 2010 19:45:22 GMT
As far as I know, the extras are the same for the DVD boxset. First, both sets have 5 discs. Second, it says on the cover of the blu ray boxset that extras are in standard definition only, suggesting they were simply taken from the DVD-edition.

But two be perfectly sure, I'd suggest to check the "2 entertain" website or some reviews (e.g. from the imdb).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  10 Sep 2010
Latest post:  1 Nov 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Being Human - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Being Human - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD] by Lenora Crichlow (DVD - 2010)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (75)