on 19 April 2015
The watch comes with a white box with diesel engraved on the front of the box enclosed in a plastic bag wrapped around a cushion is the watch. It is indeed very individualistic which I love and worth every dime that I pad for it.
Would recommend to those who like to know they have watch on their wrist.
Worth noting that the watch is very large indeed and is heavy (Which has certainly gained my approval), Would not take it swimming or anything that will involve a lot of water being on the watch at one time, Simply because it is not made for that at all it can handle regular water splashes etc. But then again if you want a watch for sporting purposes, then you should consider a Casio.
Looks good with most outfits and does gain the attention of many bystanders.
review image review image
on 2 June 2014
Really impressive looking and large faced watch (it is almost the same diameter as a can of stella!!!) Neither of the four faces kept time well, although I didn't buy this for it's ability to keep time inline with the atomic clock. Then the problems started.... Large adjustment crown on the right hand side fell out!

I returned the watch and received an immediate replacement. The same thing happened to watch number two. No I was not being heavy handed, as I removed a pair of gloves the materiel caught on the crown and off it came.

This is a fashion watch that does not keep time very well. But I still like it.
on 31 January 2015
Lovely watch, very eye catching.. One set back is that the large crown keeps poping out when tight on wrist then it snaps off..I had it replace 3times now plz keep receipt ... 2 year warranty is up now so I need to be very careful now..
on 6 December 2014
I've wanted one of these watches for sometime now. So when black Friday was announced and they where selling it at £149 I jumped at the chance. On opening the outer box I was not disappointed. It comes in a faux white leather box which looks expensive, and on opening that I was blown away at how big the watch is. It looks and feels a quality product. It is easy to set the time on all four faces. My friends where amazed at the size and quality. This watch is worth every penny. And the service and packaging from Amazon is first class. A1
on 5 May 2014
Great looking watch absolutely love it. The only down side is that the crown wheel fell off the second time I wore it and I can't get a replacement only a refund. The good thing is I only paid 16.99 for it( I think someone cocked up at ace of watches) so I'm getting it repaired. Lovely watch lots of comments from loads of people. If I had of paid the £200 it's worth would of been gutted though.
on 22 August 2013
I've been looking at this watch for a few weeks now and I decided to buy one and I'm so glad I did, the watch looks amazing its well made and pretty heavy as well, it's fairly big and it's got 4 time zones which can be customised to whatever you want...I would recommend the diesel watch to everyone worth every penny and more.....
on 18 July 2014
Filled all my expectations. Just a heads up, it's BIG.
Only thing to complain about is that it is shipped from the US, not the UK, to Sweden and therefor I got a claim from Swedish custom for about 10% toll of the price purchased. That was unexpected and there was no information about it when I bought it.
Good price nonetheless and I'm happy with the product and the delivery was very fast.
on 9 December 2015
I have been looking for this watch since it was released a few years ago but it was always too expensive. When the sale was on, the price was too good to miss. It looks great and you can really feel the quality. With its large face, it fits my wrist well and has been commented on a number of times. I'll definitely be on the look out for more like it.
on 7 October 2015
Just received the watch and I love it!!! It is absolutely massive!!! You will get a lot of compliments on how it looks. It is definitely not a watch for the discreet.
This watch is also not practical for everyday wearing unless you a the size of "Andre the Giant" as it is heavy. However, it makes a great accessory for a trip out.
on 11 August 2014
After a wile the timers are not coordinated and needs to be regulated all the time...

See one answered question