Customer Discussions > Formula 1 2010 (PS3) forum

Didn't get it first day

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 24 Sep 2010 18:24:41 BDT
Bit of a joke tbh, I have Amazon Prime and it said it was to be delivered release day and dispatched on Thursday. Very disappointed and I was highly anticipating playing this today. Also ordered Dead Rising 2 for release day but didn't arrive. Poor Amazon. Poor.

Posted on 24 Sep 2010 18:33:01 BDT
ah well, i got mine.

makes me laugh....you think youre THE only customer amazon has to deal with?, mistakes happen man. theres literally hundreds of thousands of people A DAY that have to get dealt with.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Sep 2010 18:37:02 BDT
Well if i'm going to pay for a product I think I have the right to recieve what I paid for really. I don't care if they can't deal with the masses, that is their issue and not mine. I pay for a service and I expect it. No excuses.

Posted on 24 Sep 2010 18:45:13 BDT
Last edited by the author on 24 Sep 2010 18:48:29 BDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Sep 2010 18:57:59 BDT
You just contradicted yourself, I don't care what you say either. I've just made a thread about not only my issue, but also hundreds of others. Just because you got yours earlier you belief that everyone else is a whingy little idoit because they paid for a service and it didn't happen.

It's the same principle as if at a shop I ordered Steak and Chips and they gave it to me 2 hours later and no excuse, just walked away. You think that's acceptable? No, and it's the same idea here, everyone else in the shop may be content and happy with their order, but that person is still wronged.

It's not so much about the fact that game in itself didn't come, although I am disappointed, it's the fact I paid for a service and I could have saved money just ordering it which would arrive in 2-3 days anyway.

So mate, if you honestly belief i'm being a whingy little idoit by posting my frustrations about a serious topic, which many other people have suffered from, then why is it so wrong?

'jog on'.

Posted on 24 Sep 2010 19:04:24 BDT
Last edited by the author on 24 Sep 2010 19:22:31 BDT
cant see how i contradicted myself there, and no, i just "belief.." sorry believe that YOU'RE a whingy little "idoit"...i mean idiot. dont try and put words in my mouth chap. i dont reckon youre bright enough. (if youre gonna type, dont do it when youre stressed and angry, it makes you make mistakes you see (i hope you edit those spelling mistakes out now, to try and make me look "stoopid")) and no, you wouldnt care what i say either... because thats what i just said to you, and you couldnt come up with anything better.... but if im honest, i didnt expect you to, or to care, i also didnt start moaning about worthless rubbish.

and yes, the "principle" is the same, but youre not ordering steak and chips over the net and expecting it weeks/months later. so "principles" may be the same, but there is too much of a grey area to start making equations like that.

and yes, you could have ordered it elsewhere, and maybe got it early....theres an inherant risk in everything unfortunately, and if you really believed EVERYTHING you were told, and everything happened AS IT SHOULD then i reckon you also need to know that eastenders "isnt real"

oh, and i see you repeated my words there at the bottom, in apostrophes, as a kind of rebuke.....awww bless. imitation is a form of flattery you know. ;)

EDIT, and how "serious" a topic is this? i mean, should i phone BBC? ITV? get onto watchdog? get the army involved? i mean come on PEOPLE!! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?? ITS THE END OF THE WOR.....oh wait. its nothing.

Posted on 24 Sep 2010 19:12:22 BDT
by the way, im bored now, so reply away if you wish, im off

good talk

enjoy the game....eventually, as it will turn up you know, and the world will go on as if nothing happened......

Posted on 25 Sep 2010 10:42:57 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 10 Oct 2010 11:55:29 BDT]

Posted on 25 Sep 2010 18:00:23 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 3 Jun 2013 09:04:45 BDT]

Posted on 1 Oct 2010 14:20:53 BDT
P Hinks says:
I also paid for this service, and have not received my item.
What surprised me, is if you don't use this service, Amazon use a courier to deliver, when you pay for the service, they use Royal Mail.

Not helpful in the slightest, I want my money back, even if it's £1.99 or however much it was, I paid for something I didn't get, so why should Amazon get to keep my money?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  24 Sep 2010
Latest post:  1 Oct 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Formula 1 2010 (PS3)
Formula 1 2010 (PS3) by Codemasters Limited (PlayStation 3)
4.1 out of 5 stars (175)