Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 April 2010
As I am new to studying Business I purchased this dictionary which has all the current up to date information I need at my fingertips. It is an excellent source of knowledge for anyone who is new to business and management studies and for those who just want to know whats what in the business sector, containing up to date terminology and referencing.
I bought this for my daughter who is doing business A level and she has found it very useful. Every term is well explained with examples when required. A very good business dictionary.
on 24 June 2012
Ever wondered what all the bussiness jargon means, or how to phrase something in such a way that upper management would understand? Well, I did! This dictionary is very helpful.
on 5 July 2013
very well packaged, no signs or marks within the pages, a hard cover would be more fascinating, but unfortunately is too expensive
anyway, pretty interesting
on 28 May 2014
I study finance as a double major and find this book simply irreplaceable. It is very transparent and easy to carry around in your handbag since it weighs close to nothing. I have loaned it to most of my schoolmates during their exams and they are loving it too! If you are searching for a great concise dictionary of business or simply a gift for a student of business/finance/management etc., I highly recommend it!.
on 22 March 2015
This is a very useful dictionary for anybody involved in business. The explanations are clear and concise, giving a good basic understanding of a wide variety of business words and jargon.
VINE VOICEon 19 October 2010
I have been out of business for a couple of years, but wanted to keep in touch with the latest buzz words - so I decided to get the Oxford dictionary. It is not meant to be a good read - but when I have referred to it to check out a topic the dictionary is very clear.
on 7 August 2013
I found this dictionary very useful especially for all the business jargon used I found this good value for money
on 30 October 2014
Very up-to-date and easy defining of words. Great for economy students.
on 22 October 2015
Excellent piece of work. I would recommend to anyone.