Size: 10 UK|Colour: Honey|Change

on 5 February 2012
This must be my seventh or eighth pair of Dickies.I love them I have always found them comfortable and for some reason even from new they have never caused blisters or rubbed. I work in a factory and I'm on my feet all day for up to twelve hours a day and my feet never feel tired while wearing these. I have found them hard wearing and my last pair lasted for over two years. I have recently changed jobs and my new employer supplied me with another brand of safety boots that I have found so uncomfortable I have bought my own pair of Dickies and handed the supplied pair back.
I really can not fault these boot for the price they are a bargain.
on 22 October 2012
Being housebound it is always a nightmare buying such items on the net. I have had "fails" in the past.These boots fitted superbly,and will stand up to wear and tear in the garden Highly recommended
on 10 October 2011
Great boots for the money,I expect to get about 3 months out of them and that's not bad for the Money.
on 9 February 2013
Generally lived up to expectations. Comfortable boot but slightly higher around calf than others and the lacing through eyelets rather than quick release clips makes them slightly less comfortable around the lower shin and also takes a lot more time to get them on and off.
on 29 August 2013
First class boots.they last for about 12 months on construction work ,never need breaking in comfy from day one no stiffness.
on 23 April 2013
The boots are great quality and are a good price and arrived within a few days of ordering them,very pleased.
on 28 April 2014
Let me make it clear, I work in a warehouse and walk constantly all shift order picking. I bought Dickies because I am a fan of their clothing so I thought it would be the safe option! I wore these for a couple of month and the pain was unbearable, I am a size 11 and quite wide feet, my toes were crunched together all shift and after a month or so my little toe went green! So I stopped wearing them after that. Also the back of the boot where your heal is, wears away very quickly and will leave a great big hole so your heal rubs against the back of the boot all day and gives you serious blisters. These are clearly cheaply made boots and if you want quality then stick with CAT or Timberland PRO.

BUY CHEAP...BUY TWICE!
on 30 May 2012
I suppose the first thing for me to say is that I don't wear these on a building site or other demanding situations. I wear them as everyday tough boots for general living in.

Mine are the "honey" colour, but they are very well dubbined so they have turned a beautiful dark tan. The leather is also really supple and this makes the boots incredibly comfortable. They are also pretty waterproof.

I do a lot of walking along stony tracks when out with the dog and these boots cope really well - better than budget walking boots in my opinion. I've also worn them when I went to work overseas in North Africa where they coped with the broken pavements and heat and dust. They didn't get too hot.

I've had this pair for two years of almost daily use and they look even better than the day I bought them, and the sole has very little wear.

I'm going out to live in Libya again for a couple of years, this time living in the city instead of on an oil field camp. I'm just about to buy a pair in black for "smart" office wear.

All in all, for everyday living an active life where fashion isn't at the top of your agenda, they are wonderful.

Update: I've just bought the black ones. They're just the same quality and fit as the others. Something I'd forgotten is that they're little tight on the big toes to begin with, but this soon wears in and becomes more comfortable. They look really smart and will be fine in the office. They'll also be fine for the walk to and from the office over the rough ground.
on 7 May 2016
I've had the boots for 4 months and so far so good. The boots do scuff a bit (I'm not wearing them for building or on a work site) just your regular daily wear. I bought a waterproof spray to help keep them in as good condition as I could and that has definitely helped.

The laces aren't the best, one of mine has already started to come apart and I would have expected them to last a little longer. Comfort wise the boot is good although I've had to buy thicker socks to get the most out of the comfort levels. I'll decide in a few months if I'd buy another pair or try a different brand, the jury is still out!
on 2 March 2014
I was really disappointed with these boots as they where more like a size 9 than a size 7. I could do the boot up, so both sides of the boot would touch but still be able to fit my hand down the side. I have not had this problem with any other boots. Had to where them on site anyway and they just seemed to suck up water. Put up with them for a week then skipped them. Got some dewalt titaniums now and they are brilliant. More expensive but you get what you pay for.