- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: University of California Press; 1 edition (15 Feb. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0520253604
- ISBN-13: 978-0520253605
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.8 x 21 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,738,736 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Diasporas Paperback – 15 Feb 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
"Diasporas should prove to be both edifying and energizing." The Geographical Journal
About the Author
Stephane Dufoix is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Paris X-Nanterre. He is a member of the Sophiapol (Political sociology, philosophy, and anthropology, Paris-X) and of the Centre d'histoire sociale du XXe siecle, the author of Politiques d'exil , and the editor, with Patrick Weil, of L'Esclavage, la colonisation, et apres ... France, Etats-Unis, Grande-Bretagne . He is a junior member of the Institut universitaire de France.
Inside This Book(Learn More)