on 1 September 2011
this is the best set of books ever and i am happy that it arrived so quickly and my kids enjoyed it a lot. very satisfied
on 7 December 2011
My son aged 11 loves these books he got the box set for his birthday and has added more diary of a wimpy kid titles to his christmas wish list. He loved the books. They must be very good as they kept him off his xbox for quite a while, which is a challenge to get him off usually!
on 11 January 2012
I bought this bookset for my Ten year old Grandaughter for Christmas. She has read the whole set and tells me she really enjoyed them and that they were really funny. She was proud that she read a book in a day. I would say, this bookset was a great success.Diary of A Wimpy Kid Collection 5 Books Set Jeff Kinney (The Last Straw, Rodrick Rules, Dog Days, Diary of A Wimpy Kid, Do-It-Yourself)
on 11 November 2013
I haven't read these books myself. They were a birthday gift for my grandson and he thinks the books are hilarious.
on 20 July 2013
Bought the set for my son who absolutely loves the book. Read all from the library but wanted his own set. He has re read the book and his younger sibling eager to read to. Def worth it. Most of all when he wants to chill he gets his book out again.
on 25 February 2013
My 8 year old and his friends love these books - have encouraged him to start reading independently and choosing reading as an activity, rather than being cajoled to do it.

I've read the first 2 books as well - they are quite good!
on 15 May 2013
My twins just loved , my daughter is a natural reader and read these cover to cover , her 9 year old twin brother is not such a natural reader, imagine my surprise to see him reading rather than playing X-Box in his spare time.
on 5 January 2013
Purchased this for my 8 year old grandson at Christmas. He had already read one of the later copies and had enjoyed it very much. He seemed deligted to receive the books but of course has not yet read them.
on 1 February 2013
prompt delivery.nice set.they were a present for one of my grandsons.He was with me over xmas and was very pleased with the set.He is 7 yrs old so I would recommend this set
on 26 February 2013
My granddaughter absolutely loves this book and gets so much pleasure from it. She laughs herself silly when reading it and talks about how great it is. A real winner.