on 3 February 2014
Fast shipment, arrived flat so you can adapt it to the morphology of your face. Although it looks a bit less covering on the pic, I'm happy with this very pretty mask :)
on 16 December 2013
Very speedy delivery, shame the party I was going to wear it to was cancelled but it looks very nice on and goes with all my party dresses.
on 30 April 2014
It was just what I needed for my NYE party, I contacted seller to see if they could send it as soon as possible and they did. Great communication. I was surprised when the metal mask came and it was completely flat but then realised its genius as I could gently manipulate it to fit my face. I was complimented many times on how beautiful it looked. Would definitely buy again.
on 19 April 2014
Don't let the thought it may be hard on your face put you off because it's as light as a feather & very pretty x
on 9 December 2015
The mask is beautiful and very reasonably priced. The only thing is that it is made metal, while I was thinking it was more of a lace material. I probably should have looked into it more, but other than that it's perfect. The rhinestones really add a nice touch.
on 8 August 2014
Great quality product and, despite the fact that it is metal, it moulds around your face very comfortably... Would highly recommend this product but order well in advance as it took several weeks to be delivered!
on 3 April 2016
Beautiful mask, the little bit that goes over the note does need bending out more though - I've got a tiny nose and it squashed against mine
on 5 September 2015
Ordered this for my mum. It is very flexible and a lovely fit. My mum wears glasses and the mask hid them perfectly!
on 15 December 2014
Apologies for the late comment, this product arrived on time it is not as pretty as it looks on the pic.
on 14 October 2014
If you have facial skin with no nerve endings then this is the mask for you.