on 5 September 2014
I found this book really interesting. My mother died with a diabetes and this could be a helpful material for the whole family. In here we found different tips and advises to take diabetes away from us and if not for us to be very careful from the food we eat and the things we have to do.
on 23 August 2014
A really helpful overview of the type of diabetes and how a person can manage their diabetes proactively through diet, exercise and by learning about their condition. My mum has diabetes and this has helped me understand more about what she's going through. In addition, this book covers the signs and symptoms of diabetes along with possible complications. A great guide, thanks to the author for covering so much detail.
on 1 March 2015
There is a lot of useful informations for diabetics. This book has not provided the details of diet,oral medication and insulin therapy and recent advances in diabetes.There are some clinical errors in the information provided.For e.g.. glucagon is produced in the alpha cells of pancreas not in liver. Also level of glucagon in diabetics can be high which could contribute to hyperglycemia.
on 29 August 2015
If you want to know more about diabetes and what you can do about it, read this book. I found the content to be useful. It tells you what you need to know about diabetes without wasting your time with all the terminology. It also tells you what you can do about it, helping you live a stronger more productive life. You don't have to let diabetes hold you back.
on 4 November 2015
Read many. This by far the best handbook I have read. Straightforward and practical. Everyone should have one particularly when travelling. Exercise very important. Yoga isn't for everyone.
on 6 September 2015
DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS BOOK NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION FOR ME.

DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS BOOK IT WAS NOT INFORMATIVE ENOUGH.

NOT A GOOD BOOK. NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION
on 9 January 2015
This book if I can call it a book, more of a pamphlet, fell short of what I expected. Thought there w would be guides on how to reduce and control.
on 9 August 2015