on 22 July 2014
I read a lot of reviews before deciding to purchase the DiCaPac case, so figure that I should feedback my findings.

I took this on holiday to the Red Sea where I was either diving or snorkelling every day. First off, I took this out on each snorkelling trip and it didn't leak once.

The build quality seems to be to a high standard; the plastic is soft but thick and the waterproofing system appears to be effective and well designed.

There are some limitations, but I think this is to be expected - you're basically carrying your camera underwater in a plastic bag after all...

It is not always easy to see what you are taking a picture of due to reflection/glare on the case - my solution to this was to just take lots of pictures.

It is not easy to dive down deep and take a decent picture because the unit floats - you can't expel all of the air.

However, you can keep it in your hand very easily and take photos whilst in the top 1m column of water all day.

In summary, if you're expecting top quality underwater photography then this is not for you. If you're into snorkelling and looking to capture some memories of spending time in the sea then this will do a decent job.
on 18 March 2014
The case was completely waterproof and gave good results photography wise. The only criticism is that the camera does move around a bit in the case so you have to ensure that the lens of the camera is correctly positioned within the lens housing of the case otherwise you can get a picture of the lense case.
on 13 July 2014
very good, used on about 6 snorkelling swims in the red sea, great pictures, NO leaks ! only problem is you cannot see the camera screen whilst the sun is on the sea, but it is the same with all these case`s ! just work out how much zoom you need and aim in the right direction ! my pictures were great !
on 11 December 2015
it does keep you camera dry but can be a bit to fidle with especially if using it in underwater dives. this could also be due to pressure underwater however, as I found that my camera lens/shutter kept getting stuck half-way if it wasn't 100% aligned inside of the case.
on 10 April 2015
Brilliant and it certainly worked for me in Sharm El Sheikh. Went snorkelling in Ras Mohammed and must say I was extremely worried when I got it ready. After use, my camera was dry and the photos came out amazing. Well recommend this under water cast :)
on 25 October 2014
Thats not a review but a question. We have a samsung wi fi cam WB200F can we use this case on that? I saw lots of models but no that one just like to not be desappoited. If someone can help ill really apreciate...thx a lot Grace
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 October 2013
was hardly used in the Red Sea and never let me down, very good quality for that price, really great deal !
on 19 December 2014
Great priduct, did the job
on 29 May 2014
The case certainly was waterproof but had problems trying to keep my camera switched on as when the view finder came
out it kept catching the side of the case and closing the camera down. My fault I think I forgot to take the extension for the
lens with me and seeing as I was in the Caribbean no chance of getting it will have to try it in my swimming pool