1. A Beautiful Day It's been 6 months since LaGuerta's murder - and Dexter is still managing life as a dad, brother, and serial killer. Debra now works as a PI for a private firm and Batista has replaced her as Lieutenant. Meanwhile, Miami Metro investigates the murder of a man who has had pieces of his brain removed.
2. Every Silver Lining... Miami Metro continues their hunt for the Brain Surgeon, while Dr. Vogel enlists Dexter to do her bidding based on her own personal experience with her previous patients. Debra continues to track down her PI case and has to take matters into her own hands.
3. What's Eating Dexter Morgan? Dexter continues his manhunt for the Brain Surgeon. Dr. Vogel tries to prove to Dexter that he's perfect as a psychopath. Debra's PTSD kicks in and she makes a desperate plea to confess to LaGuerta's murder.
4. Scar Tissue Dexter tracks down another potential serial killer from Dr. Vogel's list. Quinn celebrates his passing of the Sergeant's exam by defending Debra's honor in a fight. Dr. Vogel begins treating Debra for her PTSD.
5. This Little Piggy Dr. Vogel gets abducted by the Brain Surgeon, while Dexter and Debra try and rescue her. Masuka finds out he has a daughter.
6. A Little Reflection Dexter monitors a young psychopath to see if he is suited for his table. Dexter and Debra finally get back to normal, but are surprised by his ex, Hannah.
7. Dress Code Dexter hunts down Hannah to figure out why she's back in Miami. Dexter also takes on a protégé and starts teaching him the Code.
8. Are We There Yet? Dexter tracks down his protégé in the belief that he murdered his neighbor. Meanwhile, Dexter tries to help Hannah escape the country.
9. Make Your Own Kind of Music Dexter investigates the murder of his protégé. Dr. Vogel gets the surprise of a lifetime when someone returns from her past.
10. Goodbye Miami With help from Dr. Vogel, Dexter tries to lure the Brain Surgeon to a location in order to get him on his table. In the end, an important person in Dexter's life is murdered before his eyes.
11. Monkey in a Box Dexter is torn between fleeing the country with Hannah and Harrison and taking Saxon out once and for all. A dramatic sequence of events follows that shows Dexter's growth as a human being, but at the same time his lack of action causes a grizzly end to the episode.
12. Remember the Monsters? In the final episode of the groundbreaking series, Dexter is faced with impossible odds. A brewing hurricane is about to touch down on Miami and Dexter has to end things his way.
Arrived in good time and as requested. The content was as expected and the story line brilliant. This was an exceptional series that ultimately had to come to an end, but what a... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Michael Fowler
I have every season now. Great story and very much enjoyed them.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Couldn't get the final season on tv so bought it and well worth the money. Why did this have to end!?!Published 7 days ago by D From Leeds