on 21 June 2014
One of my walking boots started to leak in extreme wet conditions but otherwise boots OK. These socks bought to stretch out the life in the boots and are amazing how keep feet dry. I first tried them dangling my feet in the bath for ten minutes and although socks were wet on the outside my feet were bone dry. Highly recommend the product.
on 2 January 2014
These socks are the best you can get, if you are wondering about spending so much money on a pair of socks, I can definitely say they are worth it. I walked 47 miles in these sock (obviously wearing other apparel) and they kept my feet dry. They are brilliant.
on 14 January 2015
My first review on these socks was glowing. The first two pairs I had I ruined by washing, or at least I thought I had, so threw them away!!! On ordering another two pairs they both let water in within a week of wearing them. I sent them back and re ordered another in the hope that I had just got two from a bad batch, but the new pair do the same. I've kept them only because they are better than nothing. I wear another pair of socks underneath them and my feet get damp rather than wet. So disappointed.
on 27 December 2014
However much I spend on so-called 'waterproof' walking boots, they never keep my feet dry in wet conditions. So I went for waterproof socks instead! Having waded through waterlogged fields, sinking almost up to my ankles in mud, over the last few days, my feet have remained comfortable, dry and toasty warm. (My boots haven't!)

They fit my feet perfectly, but are rather tight around the legs (and I have skinny legs!). They are quite thick, and worn with walking socks over the top, you may need a size larger boots. In the summer, they will probably make my feet too warm - but wet feet are less of a problem in summer than in winter, so I shall probably only wear them in winter.

In summary - they do the job perfectly.
on 31 May 2014
Extremely comfortable and do the job perfectly. Great if your footwear gets wet. Walking a 15 mile day no problem!
on 21 October 2015
i bought these 100% waterproof socks to wear for cycling. Today being the 1st day of rain since buying them, i can categorically say that for me they are NOT 100% waterproof. upon arrival at work the insides were soaked and the socks i was wearing underneath them were soaked.
Cycle shoes have holes underneath where the cleat goes BUT the picture on the front of the box has someone standing in water and it says 100% WATERPROOF. i would expect something that is 100% waterproof to be able to withstand a bit of water coming up off of the road

These have been a total waste of money for me and now i have to cycle home in soaking wet socks because you cant dry them on a heat source
on 31 January 2014
Bought as a present for my boyfriend as his expensive boots have a hole in them. His feet are warm and dry in these socks. He loves them. Very happy with this purchase
on 5 April 2015
I absolutely love these socks and have used them everyday throughout the winter months. I bought these because I have a really comfortable pair of walking boots with a small hole in them but didn't want to buy another pair for £80. These socks have been a godsend. They are absolutely 100% waterproof. They feel lovely to wear because they have a cushioning feeling and keep the feet really warm and cosy. I would also like to add that the first pair I ordered didn't arrive in the post and when I emailed to inform them, another pair were in the post the next day. Excellent service. One of the best products I have purchased for a long time.
on 15 January 2015
These socks are great and work well, the only downside is that they are a bit tight around the ankles.
I've been using them for golf for 2 winter months and they haven't let me down.
VINE VOICEon 6 March 2015
My son is doing Duke of Edinburgh awards and found these socks invaluable on his practice and final expeditions. Kept his feet dry when the water seeped into his walking boots, making a huge difference to earlier expeditions. Recommended.

See one answered question