Colour Name: Silver|Change

on 11 February 2011
I bought these along with the matching pendant as gifts for my (pre-teen) bridesmaids, and for them to wear on the day of the wedding. They are beautiful and very elegant accessories for the girls to wear (our theme contained hearts). Very good value.
on 9 July 2012
I ordered these earrings for my 12 year old niece's birthday. I was looking for something classic and pretty and I certainly wasn't disappoointed. In fact, I was almost tempted to keep them for myself. Other reviewers have commented that they are smaller than anticipated but this wasn't a problem for me.

Delivery took about 5 days.
on 19 December 2012
Perfect size, I don't know why someone thought they were small. I'm always impressed when I buy anything from the Dew range.
on 6 February 2013
This pretty silver earrings were the perfect choice to match up with my daughters silver heart necklace, it was a much appreciated present.
on 1 December 2014
Really pleased with these studs. I have very small ear lobes so these tiny hearts look in proportion when they're in.
on 22 March 2015
Lovely, perfect size for small ears. Look more expensive than they were. The gift box it stunning too.
on 26 September 2011
I bought this ear rings for my wife, she was content with them. I think this is made of sterling silver, since my wife's skin is sensitive, but no anaphylaxis happened after wearing them.

only thing if can be seen as drawback is that its size is smaller than my expectation.
on 7 January 2015
Beautiful earrings. Very impressed with delivery, arrived in super fast time. They arrived beautifully boxed making them seem more expensive than they actually were. Will buy from Dew again without a doubt. Thank you.
on 30 January 2016
The rose gold washed off after just 3-4 days of normla wear! Bought 3 pairs of Dew Silver with rose gold plating and this is the only pair where the rose gold plating washed off!
on 19 November 2014
Dew heart earrings.Very deceiving as the size of earrings are very tiny and not as expected. Cute little pair though, Maybe more suitable for a small baby or young girl.