Ring Size: R|Change

on 23 August 2013
I came across this whilst looking for a pressie for a friend and I have been looking for a ring that I can wear daily and this was it. Fits lovely and looks nice on my finger Im very pleased. Order to delivery was within 2 days so I am overly impressed with the service... Now what else can I buy.....
on 5 February 2013
I wanted an everyday plain ring as an alternative to my diamond engagement and wedding rings. I didn't want to send much as it was a second ring therefore choose this ring for its design and price. It came quickly, was as the picture showed, and fits well.
All in all very pleased.
on 15 January 2013
I wasn't sure when I ordered this if it was going to be a bit chunky for my small finger but it is absolutely gorgeous I love it.
on 10 September 2013
Lovely ring, really comfortable to wear, however it was a little small because of the three rings rolling over each other. I have had to put it on a different finger so I should have ordered half a size bigger than I am for a comfy fit.
on 11 April 2014
This is a lovely little ring. It is light, but not flimsy. It's easy to wear, and has generous sizing. In fact, I could have ordered a size smaller. However, I am extremely satisfied and would definitely recommend it.
on 5 January 2014
Beautiful ring, told up and down finger easily. Feels and looks lovely when on your finger. Nice quality feels well made.
on 15 April 2016
I love love love this ring. I have been looking for this type of ring for ages and this is perfect. It's not too chunky and looks a good quality ring. I've worn it everyday since I got it. I highly recommend this ring
on 4 July 2014
I love my ring just what I wanted, thank you
on 7 November 2015
I love this ring! I had a Russian wedding ring way back.in the 1970's, but lost it in moving to Scotland. So this is my replacement. It is well crafted and a perfect fit. I am just so happy. Thank you!!!!!
on 9 December 2013
my lady was fascinated with the design of this particular style of ring & had commented how unusually easy it would be to have it slip off yer finger in a madding crowd type scenario