on 23 December 2013
I don't usually write reviews however, I feel in this case it is necessary.
These were bought as a present for my mother in law, they arrived extremely quickly and were packaged well. When we opened the box to check the earrings we were delighted, they came in a beautiful box and the earrings themselves were stunning. The pictures on here do not do them justice. So beautiful, I want a pair for me now.
on 11 July 2013
Bought along with necklace for my son, s wedding week sat, wanted something dainty but expensive looking this is perfect vey well packaged nice gift box quick delivery within 3 days of ordering def use this site again
on 9 August 2012
I bought these earrings along with the matching necklace as a gift for my bridesmaid. They are very pretty, well made and come in a lovely presentation box. You can tell the pearls are fresh water and not fakes.
on 23 December 2013
The same comment applies as I gave for the other earrings. As you will have guessed, they are also a Christmas present.
on 4 October 2015
Slightly smaller than I thought they would be but still happy with them. Bought for my wedding day. Look good quality, nicely packaged and even got an email telling me how to look after them.
on 29 November 2013
They were a little smaller than I anticipated but that is a risk when buying on the internet. Disappointed that after one wearing one of the tiny pearls had disappeared.
on 19 December 2014
ltem arrived very quickly, it was well packed too. the item looks far better than in the picture, they look expensive for a great price. the wife loves them.
on 11 July 2015
My daughter is thrilled with this birthday gift. I am a little concerned that the pearls do not look particular secure but hopefully I'll be proved wrong.
on 3 December 2013
Slightly smaller than they look in the photo, but very well finished and pretty. I like the dew jewellery and buy it quite often for gifts.
on 25 November 2014
Elegant pair of earrings. Enough to be noticed without being overbearing. Bought as a gift, recipient extremely pleased.