Colour Name: Freshwater Pearl|Change

on 5 August 2013
These Dew earrings are very pretty and look much more expensive than the price I paid. I wanted to treat myself and was guided by the other reviewers which were all very positive. I also bought the matching pendant which was even cheaper. Attractive presentation so would make a nice present. I paid extra to have next day delivery which unfortunately went wrong as I did not hear the courier knock at my house - this was disappointing but all credit to Amazon who refunded the total packaging cost. So thank you to them. A very good pruchase.
on 18 March 2013
Bought the necklace for my sons girl-friend as part of her Xmas pressie. She was so delighted with it I got the matching ear-rings for her birthday. She was just as pleased with them as she was the necklace.
on 29 June 2015
I love these pretty little earrings. I knew that they were going to be small because ive got the matching necklace, just wish that there were some plastic backs on the wire to stop them falling out. I've tried using backs from other earrings but they don't fit, just keep slipping off.
on 25 January 2015
I purchased these drop pearl earings after reading the reviews. Although I like them I was disappointed they were so small. They were not the usual length of earing that I wear and was unable to return them as they were for pierced ears. I have purchased earings before on line and have been very satisfied with what I have purchased.
on 12 January 2015
Absolutely love these! I purchased them for myself. They are a sweet pair of earrings that are light and pretty. They arrived loose in the box though so if it is a present for someone, the first impression may not be the best.
on 6 February 2014
they look very nice on the wife, i am a bit worried about the pearls dropping off as the 1 on the pendent i got did.
on 24 January 2015
very dissapointed in size of earings they are small in comparison to picture . quality fine
on 24 April 2015
I am very pleased with the earrings they are light and dainty to wear
on 20 December 2013
Bought these for a friend, very pretty earrings also bought matching pendant to give for her birthday. Looks good quality.
on 14 July 2014
I bought them together with the necklace. Absolutely beautiful set.