on 13 June 2012
His Devious Angel is a wonderful story.
Sadie is a beautiful, kind, caring, funny, intelligent heroine. Not without flaws but all the more lovable because of them. Liam is a hero dealing with issues that aren't allowing him to be all his capable of being. Watch them both fight to overcome the obstacles in their lives and find their way to love and to each other.
This book had me smiling, laughing out loud and at times brought tears to my eyes. Romance with the heavenly assist of a British angel! Sadie and Liam captured my heart from the start. Beautifully written, a joy to read.
on 26 June 2012
Loved the characters with the combination of humour, serious issues and villains and was sad to reach the end. Got this as a free download having already read the first book in the series. Would definitely read more by this author and not just freebies. Puppies, heroic soldiers, fiesty females and "Johnny Depp" .... irresistible.
on 27 May 2012
I loved this book! All the elements were there for me. Sassy heroine, strong hero. This is a couple to cheer for. Adding in the quirky guardian angel was a bonus. And what dog lover doesn't love a character taking on puppy mills? Great.
This is a fun light read with serious issues at its core. The beginning hooked me right away with Liam and his quirky British angel, then the story changes gear as Liam meets Sadie. It was satisfying watching the two of them overcome their issues. Great book for lovers of light humorous paranormal romance, and dog lovers.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 May 2013
Once I started reading didn't want to put it down couldn't
Wait to see what happened next . Their is always that little
Twist at the end . I would definitely recommends it to
A friend. Carole.