Flavour: Refreshing Grapefruit Essence|Change
Price:£4.00+ Free shipping

on 14 November 2013
- Much cheaper price, usually much cheaper than the supermarket
- You don't have to remember to order, they arrive on a timescale that is right for you: Monthly, every 2, 3 6 months etc.
- They get delivered to your door without you having to lug them around the supermarket
- Different "smells"
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 March 2016
I've had a couple of Dettol no touch units in the house for a while and have finally exhausted the substantial supply of refills we had in the house, I was ready for a change of fragrance and saw the great reviews of this Grapefruit so gave it a go, and it's excellent. The soap is smooth and the aroma it leaves on the hands is gorgeous. It's a fresh and yummy fragrance which is just lush. I can't say any more than that really - very highly recommended for fans of this Dettol range
on 6 January 2016
It is some years since I purchased this, and I am only getting to reviews now; Oops!
This was my favourite - I loved the smell of this and the texture and price was decent.
It is a soft, pretty smell.

I have since banished that soap dispending 'JjJJt- Jjt' noise making gizmo though - and am using Neals Yard pump bottle Geranium and Orange.
I think i'd use this again, however. Might look out the gizmo and place a new order!! It really did smell nice..
A mixture of citrus fragrances that will help reduce odours from things such as garlic and onions which can be pervasive in addition to the usual anti-bacterial properties that are so desirable in the kitchen where this to be used with the Dettol No Touch dispenser.

This is the only fragrance in the range to offer something other than anti-bacterial cleansing.
on 24 January 2015
We have the No-Touch hand wash system in every bathroom + kitchen and are very happy with this solution. It's handy to get the right amount of soap automatically dispensed on your hand without touching anything. The only downer here is the price for the refills which is pretty high if you have 4 devices at home.
on 4 June 2014
I have this on Amazon subscription. Very much recommend!! Amazon subscription does enable you the ability to order and not have the hassle factor of remembering!

However, i'm aware that does not tell you much about the product. What to say? smells nice? Does the job its meant to? its fine!
on 28 June 2014
I have been trying to buy this product from the supermarket but it is always out of stock, I was delighted when I found it here and will never buy it from the supermarket again.
Stops my grandson from leaving the soap soaking in water and going all mushy.
Lovely fresh smell as well.
on 28 June 2014
Stops my grandson from leaving the soap soaking in water and going all mushy.
Lovely fresh smell as well.
Good price for refills. Last for a while and easy to fit.

Tend to go for the cheapest (genuine) versions of these, as although they last for a while, I'm not too fussed about the scent (although I do have favorites but more focused on price!)

Recommended.
on 30 December 2013
I really love the dettol no touch system but got bored of the same smells all the time. Not to mention the much cheaper price here than the supermarket, which is often out of stock and us out of soap. Really pleased with the citrus smell. Clean and fresh.