Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 June 2013
I love the jelly roll books by Pam & Nicky Lintott and couldn't wait for this one to be released. This book is OK but if I had to choose between a jelly roll book and this one I'd opt for one on jelly rolls
on 1 June 2013
another wonderful quilting book with great designs, easy to follow instructions. and indication as to which colurs to use to achieve the same illustrated quilt.
Hight recommended for your library
on 22 May 2013
This is again another brilliant book by Pam Lintott. I have not made up any of the designs but look forward to purchasing dessert rolls and working my way through all the quilts.
on 11 June 2013
This book is one that makes you spoilt for choice as to which quilt to make first.
Similar to jelly roll but gives you more exciting patterns
on 16 June 2013
The concept of wider ready cut for the design is a springboard to faster results - a bonus for me. The designs are attractive, as is the book.
on 23 June 2013
Great new book by the Lintotts. Using the new dessert rolls. 5" wide rather than the 2.1/2" Jelly roll quilts. Lots of good designs. Really looking forward to getting started on one of them.
on 9 July 2013
I was interested in seeing this book as I had not come across Dessert Rolls before.
Some inspiring ideas though Dessert Rolls are not so readily available as far as I can see.
on 28 May 2013
I can't wait to get started on a quilt form this book, there are three that I have planned to make, the dessert rolls make cutting out less of a chore and the designs in this book are inspiring.
Well done the authors, highly recommended
on 18 September 2013
This is a fabulous book, but since I have purchased it I have had great difficulty in finding a reasonable selection of dessert rolls to choose from. Yes I have done searches on the internet. I would love to make chicken quilt but finding it difficult to get a suitable dessert roll.
on 18 July 2013
Pam and Nicky haven't let us down with this new book. As always, they have come up trumps with lots of new designs using a different size of fabric pieces from the Jelly Roll. I'm already wishing the next one had been published!!!