Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 July 2013
My children love this CD, especially Unicorns I love them! Its a fun cd for adults and children! The songs are as in the film. So often I have order the soundtrack and its nothing like the film. The songs are as they are in the film.
on 22 February 2016
Not a fan of all the pieces. Some of them are a bit... boring... But there's the ones you'll have heard in the film which are most of them very pleasant to hear, or will have you dancing around the room singing to them. The CD seems a little short for a film soundtrack, but I'm still glad we bought it. I could be wrong, but it seems like from the lyrics, many are actually about the film - not just songs written by those people about other things that got stuck on the album.
on 30 December 2015
My boys love the film so I got the soundtrack to go with the portable stereo I bought my son for Christmas. Mummy loves this soundtrack too! How else could I smuggle Pharrell into my 5 year old son's CD collection... Music I don't mind him playing - perfect! Seller posted this really quickly too, and believe it came from overseas, so top marks there too.
on 13 February 2014
My daughter absolutely loves the movie and watches it constantly, so I get to hear the mix of original Pharrel tracks and 70's disco enough (you'd think).
A superior soundtrack album indeed.
The movie was great and the sound track amazing loved by me and my kids alike. Cheers them up on the school run in the morning and reminds me of them when I'm missing them. Good fun good music
on 24 February 2014
I really only bought it for a couple of memorable tracks and I got these - wanted them for kids party! Worked well!
I also liked the "Unicorns I love them" track at the end - my husband is still singing this!
on 25 May 2011
We have this in our car and it makes it into the rotation about every sixth cd. It has fantastic songs that will make you listen for them in the movie the next time you watch it....but even if you haven't seen Despicable Me, it's bouncy, warm music that you will listen to again and again.
on 27 May 2016
Kept grand son happy...
on 10 June 2013
Having watched the DVD loads of times and having the songs stuck in our heads like 'ear worms' this took things to the next level and we now have them in the car and everywhere! Even has the tracks used in the mini bonus movies.
on 5 October 2014
Excellent - this came with a free internet cloud version that works on iOS and androids !