Despicable Me 2 [DVD] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Despicable Me 2: Get ready for more minion madness! This hilarious animated adventure sees the return of Gru (Steve Carell) who is retiring from the life of a super villain. However he is unwillingly recruited by the Anti-Villain league to help deal with a powerful new super criminal. Supported by the girls, the hilarious minions … and a host of new and outrageously funny characters.
Feature Commentary with directors Chris Renaud & Pierre Coffin
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Hilarity - Exactly as the first film, this sequel is HILARIOUS! There is hardly any 15 seconds in this movie that would not contain a really good gag, children or/and adult oriented. Whoever wrote the scenario was a genius!
2. Despicability - in this film Gru is a little bit different from what he was in the first part. He is no more so grumpy, mean, petty and permanently aggravated - he certainly smiles more and all his attitude softened. He remains however exactly as insecure as in the first film. That being said, there are moments in this film when the old Gru resurfaces, when his heart is broken or when somebody REALLY upsets him. His geriatric sidekick and only friend (well, kind of) doctor Nefario didn't take all this change easily and he has some trouble to adapt his evil laboratory to new tasks of producing jam and jelly... Gru's murderous (and toxic) dog/rat/wolverine/skunk like pet on another hand felt completely under the spell of the girls - but still gives a great show! The two "bad guys" are also excellent - which is a real achievement, considering that one of them belongs to species usually not associated with evil villainy...)))
3. Girl power - as in the previous film, I believe that any parent of little girls will fall immediately in love with Margo, Edith and Agnes, the three little orphaned sisters Gru adopted in the first part. Those seemingly defenseless creatures took him since under the sweet and soft but in the same time surprisingly totalitarian control little girls exercise over their fathers, adoptive or not...Read more ›
Here Gru is enlisted to help track down a criminal mastermind. This particular criminal has a serum which mutates whatever it comes into contact with, the minions become guinea pigs with hilarious results.
The jokes come thick and fast as does the action. A slim running time ensures this doesn't outstay it's welcome. A great sequel to an already entertaining film. The best non Pixar film this year.
In the Arctic Circle, a flying ship in the shape of a gigantic magnet steals a secret laboratory that was researching a deadly new mutagen weapon called PX-41. The side effects of the mutagen causes whatever creature that is exposed to, to increase in size, turn purple, grow wild hair, but most unfortunately become indestructible monsters.
Meanwhile, the ex-super villain Gru is now a happy man now that the three little girls that he adopted have changed his heart. No longer is he coming up with plans to steal landmarks or the moon. He’d rather throw princess birthday parties and convert his underground headquarters into a cannery for jellies and jams.
Everything is great until secret agent Lucy Wilde from the Anti-Villain League (AVL) kidnaps Gru in order to recruit him. The AVL figures in order to catch a criminal it’s better to think like a criminal. They want Gru’s knowledge and skills to figure out who the master mind of the laboratory heist is. The AVL partners Gru up with Lucy at a local mall where the PX-41 has been traced to. Can Gru balance his responsibilities of fatherhood while reluctantly working with a new partner in order to stop a new super villain from spreading the mutagen around the world?
When the original Despicable Me came out in 2010, it was a bit of a sleeper hit that I didn’t even see in theaters. If it wasn’t for my daughter wanting to rent it from BlockBuster, I still to this day may not have watched it.Read more ›
Overall great family film and when in doubt, just think of the minions.
I'd say this film is funnier but as mentioned above this is due in large part to the fact the Minions seems to have more screen time. Gru is Gru however he obviously starts this film where he left the last one and so he is no longer looking for his next dastardly plan, leading to world domination. That said, he's no angel still and his attitude is enough to make me laugh alone.
The 3 girls are in the film, as they were the first, and they too are really good characters but it's all about the Minions for me. A great film I could watch time and again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A most interesting series which until now I was sceptical about,now I'm converted.Published 6 days ago by R F Walker
This product's forum
Search Customer Discussions