Desperate Housewives 8 Seasons 2004
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot After ending it all Mary Alice Young (Brenda Strong) takes us into the lives of her family, friends, and neighbors on Wisteria Lane.
2. Ah But Underneath Gabrielle goes to great lengths to hide her affair, Lynette tries tough love to discipline the twins, Bree and Rex attempt marriage counselling, and Susan musters the courage to invite Mike Delfino to dinner, only to have Edie horn in on her big night. Meanwhile, the ladies can't decide what to do with the disturbing note they found in Mary Alice's things.
3. Pretty Little Picture The women decide to go ahead with the big dinner party the late Mary Alice had planned to host, despite the more-than-minor disturbances in their own lives, as adulterous Gabrielle finds herself with a nine-year-old blackmailer. Bree struggles to keep her crumbling marriage a secret and Susan bares all - in more ways than one - as she confronts her ex.
4. Who's that Woman? Cash-strapped Mrs. Huber figures out that Susan had something to do with Edie's house fire and tries to blackmail her. Carlos becomes suspicious that Gabrielle is seeing another man, but targets the wrong suspect. Lynette balks when the twins' teacher insists the boys have ADD, and Bree struggles with her rebellious son after Rex moves out.
5. Come in Stranger A break-in on Wisteria Lane leaves the neighbours feeling vulnerable, especially Susan - who reluctantly accepts a date with a persistent policeman after Mike Delfino appears indifferent to her - and a lonely Bree, who finds herself bonding with Mary Alice's troubled son, Zach.
6. Running to Stand Still Lynette locks horns with an officious mom at the twins' school who is trying to produce a "politically correct" play about Little Red Riding Hood. Meanwhile, Susan continues to investigate the mystery of Zach's sudden disappearance, Mama Solis comes closer to discovering Gabrielle's dirty little secret, and Bree comes undone when Rex suggests they hire a sex surrogate.
7. Anything You Can Do Susan is miffed when Mike's unexpected - and very sexy - houseguest (guest star Heather Stephens as Kendra) forces him to postpone their first official "date." Lynette becomes steadily more dependent on the twins' ADD medication as Gabrielle becomes jealous of the "other" woman in John's life.
8. Guilty In the aftermath of tragedy, the residents of Wisteria Lane take stock of their lives. Meanwhile, Susan grows suspicious of Mike Delfino's real reason for moving to the street, Lynette reaches the breaking point in her addiction to the twins' ADD medication, and the mysterious Mr. Shaw (guest star Richard Roundtree) gets down to business.
9. Suspicious Minds Looking to give her life a purpose, Gabrielle decides to organize a glamorous Halston fashion show for charity highlighting the ladies of Wisteria Lane. But Susan is less than charitable toward her friend when she discovers Gabrielle's shocking secret. Meanwhile, Lynette uses her business acumen to poach a nanny, and Bree decides to take Andrew's out-of-control behaviour into her own hands.
10. Come Back to Me Über mom Maisy Gibbons returns, and her secret life intersects with Bree's. Meanwhile Gabrielle's predicament worsens, Susan plans to take her relationship with Mike to the next level, and Lynette, suspicious (and a little jealous) of her new nanny, decides to secretly videotape her.
11. Move On Edie organizes a neighbourhood search for the missing Mrs. Huber, just as the absent busybody's sister arrives on Wisteria Lane. Meanwhile, Bree resigns herself to her marital state and asks an attractive pharmacist on a date. Susan's ex, Karl, suddenly reappears in her life as Lynette fears that Tom is attracted to the new nanny. Gabrielle sinks to new depths.
12. Every Day A Little Death The residents of Wisteria Lane finally learn Martha Huber's fate, and the truth has unexpected consequences for Susan. Meanwhile Bree finds her new beau, George (Tony Award-winning actor Roger Bart), getting a little too close for comfort.
13. Your Fault When Lynette's father-in-law pays a visit, she unwittingly learns a family secret. Meanwhile Susan is disturbed by Julie's growing romance with Zach, Rex attempts to reconcile with Bree, and Gabrielle is shocked when John's parents ask her for a favour.
14. Love is in the Air It's Valentine's Day on Wisteria Lane, and love is all around (sort of), as Susan looks forward to a romantic date with Mike Delfino, until she learns a surprising fact about her favourite plumber. Meanwhile, Bree discovers something new about hubby Rex.
15. Impossible Mike Delfino is questioned about Mrs. Huber's murder as John's friend, Justin (guest star Ryan Carnes), attempts to blackmail Gabrielle with his knowledge of their affair. Tom wants a big promotion, but Lynette fears that she'd be home alone with the kids more than ever. Bree is shocked when she finds a condom - and even more so when she learns whom it belongs to.
16. The Ladies Who Lunch Maisy Gibbons' (guest star Sharon Lawrence) series of unfortunate events shock the residents of Wisteria Lane, and have unexpected consequences for Bree. Gabrielle faces a crisis of her own when her sewer system goes out and she doesn't have the money to fix it and Lynette braves a scandal herself when it's rumored that the twins started the school's head lice epidemic.
17. There Won't Be Trumpets There's a change in Mama Solis' (guest star Lupe Ontiveros) condition as Lynette befriends a deaf woman, Alisa (guest star, Academy Award-winning actress Marlee Matlin), whose children also attend Barcliff. Bree encounters more trouble with son Andrew and Susan finds herself attracted to Edie's hunky new contractor (guest star Rick Ravanello).
18. Children Will Listen Susan's mom, Sophie (guest star Lesley Ann Warren), pays an unannounced visit to Wisteria Lane after she and her boyfriend (guest star Bob Newhart) call it quits. Meanwhile, Gabrielle faces Carlos' wrath after he learns about the settlement, and Lynette and Bree experience a chill in their friendship after Bree babysits Lynette's kids and dares to discipline Porter.
19. Live Alone and Like It Lynette discovers that no good deed goes unpunished when she momentarily befriends mean Mrs. McCluskey, and Susan, still reeling from her breakup with Mike, is mortified when her mother- also now single - decides to jump start both their love lives.
20. Fear No More Gabrielle plans a big party to bid farewell to Carlos, who is about to head off to jail. Meanwhile George Williams resurfaces in Bree's life, much to Rex's displeasure. Lynette is shocked to learn that Tom's old girlfriend has been hired at his firm, and Susan and Julie encounter less-than-neighbourly behaviour from the Young family.
21. Sunday In the Park With George George Williams (guest star Roger Bart) continues to worm his way into Bree's life. Lynette tries to spice things up with Tom who, she fears, is losing interest while Gabrielle's latest man troubles grow even more complicated and Susan gets a surprise visitor.
22. Goodbye for Now Susan makes a decision about Mike Delfino. Meanwhile Lynette takes steps to make sure Annabel doesn't come between her and Tom, Bree comes to a realization about "buddy" George the pharmacist, and Carlos' legal problems take a turn for the worse.
23. One Wonderful Day It's a not-so-wonderful day in the neighborhood, as past actions come back to haunt the men and women of Wisteria Lane. Meanwhile, the ladies get a new neighbor (Emmy winner Alfre Woodard as Betty Applewhite).
|Starring||Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman|
|Supporting actors||Marcia Cross, Eva Longoria, Nicolette Sheridan, James Denton, Andrea Bowen, Shawn Pyfrom|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love desperate housewives & im little dispointed that it no longer shows for amazon instant. i wasnt aware that the boxsets only show for a period of time. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Nicola R Burns
I don't want to include too much in this review about the series as I don't want to spoil it but this series includes death, secrets, lies, betrayal, humour, love and friendship on... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Katie
I love desperate housewives and I was thrilled to find season 1 for so little money, it arrived quickly and in good conditionPublished 2 months ago by Jessica Richardson
The whole family enjoy desperate housewives it is very interesting and entertaining we have the whole set now and can watch everyone without having to wait for the next season. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Suzanne Maugey
If you are looking to enjoy beautiful stories with casual scenes, this is perfect for you. Been watching from Season 1 to final season (Season 8). Glad I can rematch this again.Published 3 months ago by Abdullah Azzam
HATE the new 1-click feature Amazon have added on, I've almost done it so many times. Please remove it or something! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Shoppaholic