on 12 February 2015
Surprisingly nice, good quality glasses for the price! Very pleased as I don't always want tinted sun glasses. Use these for watching TV and reading on backlit computer screens. Saves my eyes from glare and reduces head aches and eye fatigue. Only thing I will mention to be aware of... the frames, as stated, do come up quite large and this isn't to everyone's taste but I think these look quite trendy on my face and my features are quite small.
on 15 July 2014
Very happy with this product, arrived on time so no issues with delivery. I was worried it might be a bit big but it actually looks very trendy, love it!
on 5 May 2014
Love my glasses.great value for money and everyone has commented on how trendy they are.goods you get a choice of colours for frame too
on 6 June 2015
Surprisingly these glasses are well made and look great. You get what you pay for!

There's no such transparency in the red as the product image shows however - it's just plain red and black. Which is not a bad thing! For £5, these are some great looking glasses.

There fashionable, trendy and stand out in a good way!
on 2 March 2015
for the price they do the job well fantastic
on 11 December 2014
Look great, and so cheaply-priced!
on 11 June 2015
great specs love wearing them and have noticed a few heads turning my way when I wear them out and about.
on 4 March 2015
these are so funky, perfect for that geek look :)
on 20 April 2015