on 24 May 2014
Very good value for the money.
Very please wth this purchase, could not find a nice navy bag on the high street!
on 27 April 2015
Loved it at first but its not that strong after a few weeks straps are coming off 😟
review image
on 23 August 2014
Had for sometime now and it's quite a lovely piece. Quality more than what I had expected for the price. Size was right not too big or too small and plenty of space inside for all my bits and pieces. Packaging and shipment was 5* and I will be ordering again from seller.
on 11 August 2014
I just received my handbag in Navy this morning and am thrilled with it. I am very picky with handbags and have been looking for ages for the right navy one. This is just perfect. Well made and looks fab. Recommend it and will probably get another couple in other colours. Excellent quality for the price. Looks more expensive that it was.
on 26 December 2015
Oh this handbag is amazing! For the price you pay, it's a steal! It looks like a very professional bag, fits a lot of things in it. Came well packed, yes it smelled a bit as I opened it but that smell was gone in no time. Not a big issue, honestly. Great bag, I recommend it!
on 23 March 2015
great service, I had a problem with my address detail, they were very happy to rectify the problem promptly without it affecting the delivery time. bag was as shown, beautiful texture, great colour, buying another one for my m.i.l. :-)
on 12 February 2015
Lovely bag, really nice quality and well made. Received lots of compliments. Also have the same bag in navy. Very smart
on 8 July 2015
I just love this bag.cannot find as nice a bag where I live in Ireland.Ordered a brown bag it arrived this morning again a great bag.Will be buying as Xmas gifts this year.thanks
on 19 October 2014
Such a lovely stylish bag. Came within 3 days of purchasing. It also looks strong.

Very pleased!
on 15 September 2014
love this bag. my friend did not believe that i bought it on here. very classy looking. nice finish.