- Paperback: 562 pages
- Publisher: Berg Publishers (1 Mar. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847883893
- ISBN-13: 978-1847883896
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 3 x 24.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 97,167 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Design History Reader Paperback – 1 Mar 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'...the Reader acts as an essential resource for understanding the history of design, the development of the discipline, and contemporary issues in design history and practice.' --New Design
About the Author
Grace Lees-Maffei is Senior Lecturer in the History and Theory of Design and Applied Arts at the University of Hertfordshire. Rebecca Houze is Associate Professor of Art History at Northern Illinois University.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I would not recommend it to students. Other than the bright cover, it offers little.