- Boxed-product Weight: 9 g
- Item model number: aa-uk-drop-tee3098
- ASIN: B006Z96OI2
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 14 Mar. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (959 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 17 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Eye Hole Design Blackhead Remover Acne Pimple Extractor
|Price:||£0.89 FREE UK delivery.|
- High quality Stainless Steel
- Textured handle for firm grip
- Measures approximately 110mm long
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To minimize damage to your skin an effective way to remove blackheads and whiteheads is with our Blackhead Remover tool. You should not pick or squeeze spots and pimples as it bruises the skin and may cause scarring. Using a remover is the safest way to clear pores. It is less traumatic to the surrounding skin to use the tool.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I don't suffer with particularly bad skin or acne problems, however I occasionally get little outbreaks of blackheads around my chin, and was looking into similar products in the high street. I picked up a product that was practically identical to this one, read the back of the package, then looked up at the shelf where the price sticker was.... wait for it.... TEN FREAKIN POUNDS?!?! I put it back and pretty much sprinted out of the well-known-high-street-chemist-named-after-a-piece-of-footwear.
I then did what any self-respecting shopper with an internet connection would do, and searched online. I'm just going to assume this is exactly your story so far and answer the nagging questions I had before clicking "add to basket"
1. Is this item going to be flimsy and cheap feeling? A: No. it's made of metal, has a good weight to it, won't bend easily, and is properly moulded so no sharp jagged bits to accidentally cut yourself with.
2. Am I just paying for a tiny stick? Cant I do the same job with the end of a bobby pin or something? A: Nope. for a start, you're not just getting a tiny stick - the tiny stick comes packaged nicely, and even had a little notelet saying "enjoy your cheeky product!" which was a nice touch. And NO, you cant get the same results with a bobby pin - the curved ends of this tool are just the right shape and size for the job.
3. Will it work/will it hurt? A: it works great!Read more ›
This product ships from China so allow a couple of weeks for delivery. Upon unwrapping the product it was exactly as pictured. Before using, I sanitised it by washing with soap and running under extra-hot water to ensure it was completely clean. The most useful side by far is the miniature ice cream scoop-style looking end with the hole in - if you have any painful whitehead spots that have come to a head, just place the hole over the head of the spot and apply a small amount of pressure. Not too much, as you don't want to cause unnecessary bleeding or scarring. This makes clean and easy work of those irritating spots, no finger-jabbing or nail-squeezing necessary. I haven't yet figured out how to make use of the hooped end so can't say much about it, but I'm happy enough using just the one side that works for me!
A bathroom essential if you're someone who suffers from annoying spots and finds themselves awkwardly squeezing them with fingernails all too often - make your life a little easier and invest in one of these! Just be gentle and careful not to damage your skin!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
my daughter has been using this for a while now and its been very good. others we tried didnt last that longPublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Far too big to be able to accurately apply pressure to an area. The holes are too large and I haven't been able to successfully used it at all so far.Published 6 days ago by Soph
Seems to work, who thought up this weird thing. The only issue is the steam your face thing. What, I wash my face and usually with cold water so this steaming lark might not be my... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Mr. M. George