The Description mentions ''sim free''. How do I find out what networks will work on it?
asked by Christopher on 29 Nov 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
As far as I'm aware, sim free means it will work with any network. The only restrictions I can imagine would be the area coverage by x network, but you could check area coverage with a google search I'm sure.
Hope this helped! Sorry if it didn't
Sarah Tea answered on 29 Nov 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
'Sim free' means exactly what it says on the tin, it'll work on any mobile network (once you've an active micro-sim card). I bought this sim-free 820 recently and used my O2 micro-sim card in it without any issues, my brother bought a sim-free 920 a while ago and it works fine with his e-Mobile micro-sim card.
Robert F. answered on 29 Nov 2013

A
As far as I know, if the network can provide you with a sim then it will work; I don't believe there are any restrictions. But to be certain pop into a provider and check before you buy; just tell then you already have a phone. All the providers in my area offer pay as you go, or talk only contracts.
Eddy Winko answered on 29 Nov 2013

A
It works on all networks. Just insert the sim.
Mr. S Waters answered on 29 Nov 2013

A
The phone will work with any network, just ask your network phone provider for a new micro sim card and you can use it straight away
Mrs E Holling answered on 2 Dec 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›