on 1 March 2013
This must be one of the most well made boxes I've seen in a very long time, it's fit for a queen, and "no, I'm not joking", the workmanship is "flawless", and of Rolls Royce quality, "fact".

The pencils and contents are of super high quality, it makes you want to keep it just to look at and admire it's beauty, rather than use such an amazing sketch kit!

It's worth three times the cost of the item.

It's something to be treasured and cared for!
on 16 December 2011
I have a lot of sets, pastels, watercolors and pencils but this baby tops the list. It is beautiful, well stocked and thought out, in short the perfect set. High quality drawing materials presented in the very best way. I love it and will perhaps buy another one just to have it.
on 18 October 2013
I was very surprised of how lovely this product was. The price seemed too good for what it was, but it's great! The box alone is beautiful. The pencils are very well protected with foam sheets inside. It also arrived in very well protective packaging. The quality in general is very good. I think this would make a lovely present!
on 15 May 2014
I bought this for a present, the first one had the top half missing, as soon as I told them they dispatched another one , I even got it before I had posted the first one back, the second one was fine , it looks and feels very professional , I can't wait to see the face of my budding artist :-)
I would buy from this supplier again , and thank you for dispatching the 2nd one so quickly .
on 26 January 2014
Worth every penny plus more. The wooden box itself is worth the price. The pencils are of high quality, all you need to get any creative mind working. I am a fan Derwent, I hope they do not lose their quality and valuable edge. I am sure the beautiful wooden box will be of other use later in life.
on 1 December 2013
My friend was extremely pleased with this gift and has found it very useful. She is still using it after eight months.
on 7 November 2013
Great quality and so useful for somone interested in developing artistic skills. Wooden box enhances item. I would thoroughly recommend it for personal use or as a quality gift for any age group..
on 8 September 2013
So much choice of different sketching tools that I was dazed at first and had to research them! The box has a really lovely scent to it as well and is incredibly easy to carry around if I am travelling :)
on 5 April 2014
Bought this for my 7 year old son to take to a friend's birthday party - she was utterly thrilled and told us it was her best present!
on 5 August 2014
really good product good value prompt delivery, and i am well pleased