on 3 August 2015
This is the most effective thing ever, if you suffer from rosacea you must try this cream.these before and after photos are from one application
review image review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 October 2013
This is the only product on the market that has worked for me , after 5 year of suffering severe rosacea I a nearly clear ,don't bother with your doctors antibiotics and prescriptions they don't work Well done Dermalex ,expensive but worth every penny
on 14 November 2013
The spidery veins have vanished and almost all signs of my rosacea have cleared up. Brilliant stuff- worth the money
on 4 February 2016
After a long course of high dose steroids last year my skin was left with terrible Rosacea. Everytime I did any exercise, even walking briskly to the bus stop my face would flare up. Everyone would stare at me it was that bad. That as well as huge spots made me not want to go out and socialise. I've been using this for a week and it's already made a huge improvement. Obviously it's still not perfect (after only a week) but I'm very happy and hopeful that it'll make it even better longer term. You may need an additional moisturiser for the first few days if you have very dry skin, but after that you should be fine just using this.
on 8 July 2015
I can only speak for myself, but this has completely cured my rosacea. No more random hot flashes, no more sensitivity to the weather and no more redness. I occasionally still suffer with my eyes (minor ocular rosacea) but clearly this product is not for them. I control my eye dryness mostly with eye drops although strangely when the weather is hot they are fine?!. I only ever got rosacea on my cheeks and across my nose. Due to the swelling rosacea creates, it made my face look puffy and just not me when I looked at my reflection and when looking at photos. I have used this product for 7 months both morning and night and I am delighted to say this stuff has completely cleared all symptoms. Just a bit about me; I am a 29 year old male and I don't know what triggered my rosacea a few years ago but this has been the only cure for me. Interestingly I never got rosacea when on holiday in warmer climates but soon after returning to the UK a week or two after the rosacea would return. I use dove soap bar in the morning to wash my face and I apply this once dry and again before bed. I highly recommend this product and it sounds dramatic to say but its given me my confidence and life back. I never make product reviews but if just one other person decides to buy this product based on my experience and it works for them too then my time typing was worth it. Good luck.
on 16 October 2013
Would recommend, this cream, if u have roscea, redness on ur face, been using it for a week, and can see a good results,
on 3 October 2014
Suffering from Rosacea for the past 5 years, with breakouts of spots spreading across my face lasting for months at a time. I had tried many creams and was prescribed antibiotic metro gel (which seemed to help for a few months before becoming ineffective). I discovered Dermalex in April, and after a few weeks, my skin cleared up, and has been clear ever since. I use Dermalex twice daily as a moisturiser before applying a mineral powder foundation (such as Bare minerals) I no longer have to hide under thick liquid foundations (which also clog up the pores) and can quite confidently do the school run without wearing any make up at all. Apart from the benefits to the symptoms of rosacea, this cream makes my skin feel smooth and soft, and I am not missing using mainstream moisturisers. Yes, Dermalex can work out quite pricey, being as I get through a tube a month, however, I don't need to buy any other cream, and the benefits are worth the expense.
on 21 April 2013
This is what Dermalex themselves say -

Results vary according to skin type. Within 30 minutes the skin is 18% more hyrdrated and redness reduced by 44 %. They also say spider veins will be reduced by 21 % in four weeks and 34% in eight weeks.

They also say it could help reduce flare ups and the damage they cause. I think this is probably true and would recommend it to anyone who is newly diagnosed.

So I am at the end of week one. Dermalex definitly suits my skin as a moisturiser. The redness was not reduced in minutes but has certainly reduced to the point where I catch myself in the mirror and think I look quite pale.

It's no magic cure but for redness reduction alone I would certainly by it again.

Update - 28/04/13 - I have now been using this product for two weeks. So far it has significantly reduced my spider veins.

Further update - 11.05.13 - have been using this product for one month. Does not perform miracles but really does visibly reduce spider veins and helps a little with redness.

However, went to Boots today two buy some more and notice the price has gone up to £18.98 !! A lot of money for a 30g tube.

G
on 6 May 2014
Have been using this morning and night for two weeks and my skin looks almost normal again for first time since rosacea struck a couple of years ago.

I am a 37-year-old professional man (with Celtic ancestry) and suffer redness, spots/swelling and some plaques on and around my nose.

I currently take one Tetralysal pill a day, that seems to control the spots (which were not exactly acne, larger and more sore though with redness and swelling not whiteheads). Now on my second course of the pills, they've not previously done anything for the redness and I think makes plaques worse because of drying effect.

I have tried an acidic acne cream and also Rosex, both on prescription, as well as some herbal nonsense with tea tree oil in. They all do nothing much, perhaps with exception of Rosex which works a little bit I think.

The Dermalex is different. Pleasant to use and highly effective. Haven't changed my diet or behaviour otherwise - drank a bottle of claret the other night in the name of science and no reaction, for example, other than a hangover, and have also bravely eaten curries - so there isn't another obvious explanation. I use my children's factor 50 when it's sunny but have been good about this for a while, frankly everyone should do that anyway I suppose, even in England.

Anyway, it's still early days and obviously we're all different but I would suggest giving this a try. Quite expensive but not ruinous, subscribe and save helps.

Overall I am delighted, good luck if you're reading this and looking for ideas. I should add that I very rarely write reviews but felt compelled to do so for this stuff. I don't work for the makers or anyone connected with them in any way!
on 10 March 2015
Best thing I have ever tried for my rosacea. Have had flare-ups for at least fifteen years and tried everything. Only thing that worked was taking long term antibiotics which is not a solution I was happy with. Just wish the cream came in a bigger size. Would recommend to anyone but you must be consistent and not just put it on 'once in a while'.