Size: 152|Colour: black - black|Change
Price:£12.95 - £21.63

on 6 January 2016
My son loves them as they're goalie trousers but the fit is on the baggy side if you have a skinny goalkeeper on your hands. I was surprised though that there was no padding around the bottom area as well as down the hips/shins/calf area of the trousers? Nevertheless a nice warm lined trouser that will get used.
on 17 June 2013
Well all I can really say is that for the price these goalie trousers are great. They actually work. By that I mean they are comfortable and the padding is really effective. And of course there is the price, simply brill.
on 4 October 2015
Excellent quality and sizing- this is the second pair we've bought, a size bigger this time as son had outgrown the previous pair.
on 17 February 2014
My Grandson loves these , good fit and excellent quality just ideal especially in the winter months.... Thank you very much
on 20 January 2016
Nice and padded in the right areas, washes well
on 22 December 2015