- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Psychology Press (6 Aug. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0863777279
- ISBN-13: 978-0863777271
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 18.6 x 1.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 940,634 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Depression (Clinical Psychology: A Modular Course) Paperback – 6 Aug 1997
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
"At a time when our knowledge of the causes and treatment of depression are expanding rapidly, Hammen and Watkins are to be congratulated on the breadth, depth and up-to-date information in this text. Covering all the key themes relating to the biological, psychological and social process of depression this excellent updated second edition of a classic text will be a major resource to students, clinicians and researchers" - Professor Paul Gilbert, Mental Health Research Unit, Kingsway Hospital, Derby, UK--This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
Constance Hammen is Professor of Psychology at The University of California Los Angeles
Edward Watkins is a chartered clinical psychologist at the Mood Disorders Centre, University of Exeter.--This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
The words of these two modern writers capture vividly the experience of depression, but its themes have also been echoed in ancient texts of the Bible, Greek, Roman, and Chinese classics-as well as in Shakespearean plays and Russian novels. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Depression
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Jung, Carl
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Mental Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z