Price:£2.64+ Free shipping

on 19 March 2015
I bought this gel after seeing a review say it started working straight away.
My baby is only 11 weeks old and started teething a few weeks ago and the gel has helped vanish his pain very quickly, he gets excited as well now when he sees the tube appears cause he likes the taste too, I have to battle getting past his tongue as he tries to lick it off my finger.
He's so much happier now.
i did also find this gel for half the price in a supermarket.
on 6 April 2014
It's ok it works but the taste is not so pleasant and it's not easy to apply as it's slippery
on 25 November 2012
I've tried lots of different teething gels for my baby, with varying levels of success. Although they all seem to do a great job of soothing my baby's gums, this one can be reapplied after just twenty minutes, which means that it doesn't wear off too quickly. I always have a spare tube!
on 9 April 2014
yes works well for adult toothache!!And it was a good price too,also delivery was quick,would buy again if and when needed
on 12 January 2015
It works!!! Not like others expensive brands that not work at all. Replaced Peterson powder. Cool works even better.
on 12 July 2012
I love this product. You can give it your baby every 20mins if you want to and he seems to like it better than bonjella. It works and makes him happier.
on 29 October 2015
I buy this every week would recommend to any mum who has a baby that is teething.
on 22 January 2016
It's cheap and it's very good. It helps us a lot with my teething little girl
on 21 March 2015
Eases my baby's teething pain and she knows I'm doing something for her.
on 21 January 2015
Great stuff, instant relief for nipper and daddy. Works really well.