on 11 May 2015
lovely and comfortable. I love that i don't have to pull anything up constantly worry it will slide down. I have these in black too :) I'm size16/18 and I have quite big thighs.. OK I have big thighs :D I ordered large but they do come up under my bum so I'm sure I could get away with smaller size.
on 18 November 2014
I'm 5'9 and these come up to my thighs, no problem! Therefore they don't just look very sexy, they also cover up stretch marks and lumps and bumps - really pleased with them. Oh, and I am one of the clumsiest people I know and even I haven't managed to snag or ladder them after 4 wears! Will be ordering more :)
on 4 December 2013
these are lovely, feel good on and a very good price. Delivery was good, packaging excellent. Only downside was they are a lot paler then there picture. The blue was very light not as dark as in the picture and the same with the pink. I was hoping for a more hot pink but only the lace top was dark. Still very happy with them.
on 14 July 2014
Great hold ups but why the postage and packing fee per item rather than for the one parcel?
on 26 June 2016
Love these!...I am a size 6-8 (not sure of exact measurements of my thighs) & 5ft 2" and they reach perfectly near the tops of my thighs (just the right gap at the top as there should be) though it one was taller than 5ft 4/5" would only come midway to thigh.
Feel gorgeous on & remain put all day (even with bending & moving around all the time) don't snag/tear as easily as others i have tried.
I wash by hand & place them along the radiator (on top of a towel) to dry-takes a few minutes so very handy.
I will be ordering more in various colours.
Highly recommend.
Thank-you.
on 15 August 2014
I ordered these in black and they fit perfectly in medium, look great, feel smooth and silky, excellent quality and grip, so good I actual have ordered 2 more pairs and 1 pairs of fishnets from the same seller to give a go. Given me a lot of confidence! Loved them, thank you very much! And also very fast postage! Arrived in 2 days when the estimate date was another few days later! Thank you!
on 19 December 2013
The reason I went online to buy these was because I couldn't get anything other than black. However, these were a great find. Much cheaper than in the shops and fabulous quality. Tried a mixture of medium and large in several colours. I'm 5'9" but very slim. Both fit, but the large are perfect - long, without being too baggy round the top of the leg. Highly recommend and will buy all hold-ups from this site in future.
on 11 May 2014
I'm 5ft 2 so bought small. Perfect fit wore on my wedding day and the stayed put and looked gorgeous. Great value for money and quick delivery.
on 16 February 2016
Really happy! I ordered these a while ago and they fit perfectly, but since putting on weight they don't fit anymore. I ordered large ones a few days ago and they fit perfect, so there's no problem with the sizing. I'm 5'2 so a little long for me, but as long as I even the material out they look great. They're soft and smooth, and look great, so I really recommend them. Especially as they're a fraction of the price of the ones you'll find in Ann Summers.
on 27 January 2016
Love these, ordered several pairs, they are soooo comfortable, I have tried high street brands and always been unhappy with the fit but these stay up but are not too tight, absolutely perfect. They wash well and last several days wear, although they look quite delicate, couldn't be more pleased.