on 1 January 2014
I very much enjoyed the first book of this saga and the second didn't let me down either. I enjoy the relationship between Alex and Balthazar, although similar to other vampire and human romances this has a little something extra and even though it may have been meant as a teen read (which I am not) I still found it to be very absorbing. I can't wait to find out the fate of not only Alex and Balthazar but also the many kingdoms of the demons.
on 6 August 2013
When purchasing this next in the series book i wasn't sure what to expect or how the author would grip me into reading on. But as soon as i began reading the book pulled me back into the story and made me ask questions about what was happening.
I really felt attached to the characters once again in this book and Raquel Dove defiantly didn't let me as a reader down. I cant wait for the third book to be brought out as i'm dying to know how Raquel will develop the story (and the feelings between the characters) further.
This book was a pleasure to read and i recommend this series to anyone who is into this genre of books. This book is worth the time tto be read and you wont be able to put it down and it'll be harder to forget.
on 10 January 2014
This series is better than the twilight, you should be someone to publish it as a movie series, I would so watch it, the whole book just completely captivated.me and my dorm read it with me and shared the emotions and jealousy of the chAracters, the betrayal and heartbreak!
on 1 September 2013
This book is amazing!!! It's so well written and the storyline is so intriguing and unique. I love Balthazar and Alexandra s relationship and I just can't wait for the next book (Demons Within) to come out in two weeks. THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ FOR ALL TEENAGE GIRLS definitely
on 7 August 2013
I love this genre of books and was compelled to purchase this second book after enjoying the first free book. I am enjoying the characters and the demon world that Raquel has created is certainly interesting. I do think that this book needs another (or maybe first) proof read. There were around a dozen spelling/typo errors, however they do not detract from the story. A worthwhile purchase.
on 16 August 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed the second book though I wish it had been a bit long but cudnt put it down I enjoyed carrying on with Alex n belthazar story just hope the next is longer but out soon :)
on 10 December 2015
Fantastic read, the story continues from the first book and the new characters in this one are well written in. Worth more than five stars and looking forward to the next adventure.
on 6 February 2014
this is the second book i loved reading all three books the first book was free to download it you wont be disappointed to pay for the next two books
on 6 February 2016
Fantastic read was just as great as book one, again I read it right through as I couldn't put my kindle down. Highly recommend
on 12 August 2013
Have really enjoyed these two books. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Does anyone know when the 3rd is due out ?