TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 August 2013
More matchmaking from Lucifer means more fun for me, and I really do enjoy this series. Here, Lucifer manipulates the situation to get one gruff Scottish vampire fixed up with a beautiful, kickazz lamia demon. Able to shift into half-snake/half woman, Aella wields a double-edged battle axe and tongue, while the surly vamp wields some fang and a large, lusty sword, of a sort.

What I liked about this vamp is that Niall isn't obvious hero material. Really, you could say that about any character in this series. They are over the top, shameless, and even bloodthirsty characters, but Niall especially stands out with his bearded hairiness, dirty and in serious need of a bath, and even when cleaned up, he's not handsome, but he is fearsome and rugged. He also needs a kick start to the arse in order to get out of his rut. With Aella, this stubborn Scot has met a woman who gives as good as she gets.

Centuries of moping and drinking are upset when a yellow-eyed demon walks in the bar and makes him start living and feeling again. It's instant sexual chemistry and tension, with the author's usual zingy dialogue and verbal foreplay. The sex is hot and raunchy and a little rough, with some biting included. This is no suave Don Juan were talking about here. This bad boy can be crude and direct: "Ye are gorgeous when angry. It's making me horny. Wanna f-?" But Niall does have his sweet moments, too, and I liked him and Aella together.

The romance is quick to action, the sex hot, and the story fun, light and easy to read. Not a complicated read, but just the sexy, fluffy goodness I needed today. I like to read this author when I want to feel happy and good; when I want to feel as if the book gave me a smile and hug. And a saucy wink.

I do think you should read the series in order; it does add to the enjoyment of it all, seeing Lucifer and his other matches, knowing how he operates, seeing or hearing about past characters again. Katie is mentioned in this book, we meet Sasha, and best of all, we see Felipe again!
The series so far-
A Demon And His Witch (Welcome To Hell)
A Demon And His Psycho (Welcome To Hell)
Date With Death (Welcome To Hell)
A Demon and Her Scot
on 28 June 2014
Phenomenally stupendous! Eve Langlais does it again with this thoroughly entertaining book. ‘A Demon and his Witch’ is adequately described in the book description and fans of Langlais will know exactly what to expect, however this does not help all those unfortunate souls that are missing out on the awesomeness that is Eve Langlais.

I’m sure anyone reading this will already understand that I love the author and her books, so I’ll say no more on the subject.

With deeply emotive characters, fun and laughter mixed with heart rendering feelings, this novel is fantastically entertaining. The way it is written brings to the foreground the belief of many of Heaven and Hell, then twists the belief into something extraordinary different.

With shapechanging demons and a dirty man in a kilt this is a fantasitcally entertaining mix of thrills, emotion and fun. You'll read this and find that the Devil himself is quite enticing...

The book description is accurate and gives a brief outline of the story – read the book and find out the details… You won’t regret it.
on 8 June 2014
Another brilliant book in the series that will have you laughing out loud. Seriously the way all the characters interact, especially with Lucifer is epic.

Niall is a Scottish vampire who was turned when he joined hell when he was eventually killed. Seems the girl he won after his golf match was not so innocent after all and his blade found both her neck and his rivals.

Aella is a demon Hunter who is ordered by Lucifer to collect the Scot as he needs him to help with his swing in order to win the up-coming golf match involving God and Zeus and some others.

Both Niall and Aella fall very quickly for each other and have naughty relations faster than in the other books of the series.

As ever both are possessive at are at first unable to Say those magic words, bringing that their lust will go soon enough. But their banter will have you laughing and their sexual tension will have you gripped.
on 24 December 2013
I like this author and Eve has kept up the humour and romance in this story that I've come to expect, however the story is short and over too fast.

For the money asked please could you make the stories longer.

I would still recommend eve langlais as an author to read as her stories have likable characters, good banter between characters, decent plots, romantic and often sexy stories and funny moments.
on 4 October 2013
Really this book is probably only a 3 on the star chart but I do so love eve and her writings, the witty comments, the characters with spunk... So I gave it a generous four but really it isn't one of the best ones she written and I would recommend ready some of her other books over this one but it's still worth a read when you've made it through the others.
on 30 January 2015
I liked this book. It was light hearted and fun. Also well written. I find myself oddly fond of Lucifer when I read these books. Niall isn't my favourite hellish hunk but he's pretty cool. I did like Aella. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
on 6 October 2013
I thank it was very funny, if hell was really like that I don't mind going my self. but it's not so I think I like to go up thank you. go's for all the welcome to hell can't wait for the next one.
on 25 June 2014
I absolutely love this series. I find it really funny. The characters are great and the interaction between them is brilliant. Can't wait for the next one.
on 16 March 2014
As always an outstanding tale by the Wonderful Eve Langlais. Hot. Funny. Enthralling. A little mad. A whole lot great!!
on 30 September 2015
bit boring and not that funny and hot as previous books in series