on 25 August 2012
Received this umbrella holder within a few days of ordering and fitting to my Powacaddy trolley took only a matter of minutes.Its heavier in design than an actual Powacaddy holder and has a larger sleeve to take the butt of any umbrella so no complaints & in action its holds my umbrella securely.
All in all a product that I can recommend.
on 7 January 2012
my husband was absolutely thrilled to receive this umbrella holder, he immediately fixed it to his golf buggy and said it does everything it should !!
on 23 March 2013
I bought this for my wife;'s trolley, having fitted the more expensive Powakaddy brand one to my trolley some years ago. This is axctually a perfect fit. The only difference between this brand and Powakaddy is that the socket will accommodate a larger diameter brolly.
on 30 September 2013
I bought this umbrella holder for an older powacaddy trolley that I was given. As the trolley is different from the newer style I didn't think I could get a brolly holder, this one fits perfectly once you u derstand the scant instructions on yhe box.
on 19 June 2013
This holder was exactly what I was looking for to attach to my golf trolley (trolley supplier did not produce a holder); however in use it has a small problem in that the aperture for the umbrella handle is actually too large (this is unusual as most other holders are too small). This has the effect of needing to lock the umbrella in with the finger screw which is a nuisance if you are taking the umbrella in & out consistently (I don't leave it in the holder when moving as it puts too much strain on the mounting and thus the frame of the trolley)
on 29 April 2013
I originally ordered this umbrella holder from the description and the reviews. Only after my new 2013 trolley had arrived and then the said holder arrived a few days later, did the problem become evident. The new 2013 model differs from previous ones in that the handle design has been modified and therefore the mounting plate for the holder's screws is no longer there.
I have no problem with ease of ordering and delivery, but I am trying to make people aware of the fact that the design has changed.
on 2 July 2013
I didn't read the description carefully enough, this is an umbrella holder for a Powacaddy trolley not a Powacaddy umbrella holder. It was not substantial enough and has already broken.
on 7 April 2013
Did not kow whether to buy this product or go for the power caddy one, I took a gamble and saved myself five pound, this hpler if great very strong and easy to fit
on 11 April 2013
Although not powwacaddy branded the holder fitted my Powacaddy Freeway trolley pefectly, and the fitting took only a few minutes to complete. I haven't tested it in the wind as of yet but my early impressions are that it is a very robust holder and should serve me well.
on 25 May 2014
Ordered yesterday, arrived today with Prime. Good service. Product is a drop in replacement for the Powakaddy one. Looks more robust though and the umbrella handle holder is bigger so more suitable for other umbrellas. If you also use the Powakaddy card holder keep those bolts as the ones that came with this weren't quite long enough as the card holder makes the whole thing thicker. Time will tell if it is robust enough (hence only 4 stars) but initial thoughts are very positive.