forms one part of the Paul McCartney archive collection, personally supervised by Paul and newly remastered at Abbey Road Studios. RAM
, originally released in May of 1971, is the only album to be credited to both Paul and Linda McCartney. The album topped the charts hitting number one in the UK and number two in the US, and also gave Paul his first post-Beatles US number one single with "Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey" and a Grammy win for Best Arrangement Accompanying Vocalists.
This special edition includes:
• The original 12-track album, remastered at Abbey Road Studios
• 8 bonus audio tracks
• Remastered mono album (previously unreleased commercially)
• Remastered Thrillington
album, the instrumental cover version of RAM
originally released under the pseudonym of Percy "Thrills" Thrillington
• Bonus DVD featuring:
- Ramming (11-minute documentary on the making of RAM)
- Heart Of The Country (music video)
- 3 Legs (music video)
- Hey Diddle (Paul & Linda performing the track in Scotland, not used before in its entirety)
- Eat At Home On Tour (4 minute piece using behind the scenes footage from the 1972 European Tour with a live recording of the track Eat At Home from Groningen in Holland)
• All set within a numbered hardbound box containing a 112-page book, 32-page scrapbook, 5 prints in vintage style photographic wallet, 8 full size facsimiles of Paul’s original handwritten lyric sheets and mini photographic book of outtakes from the original album cover photo shoot.
• 24bit 96kHz high resolution audio versions of all 20 songs on the remastered album & bonus audio disc, accessed via a download code inserted on a card within the deluxe edition package.
5CD Super Deluxe Edition Incl. 112 Pgs. Book, Photos & More