Questions & Answers
Deluxe Christmas Pointed Elf Shoes
by Bristol Novelties
3.7 out of 5 stars (200)
£3.96
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
vote
Pair, and worth the money
6 Dec 2014 by veronica m oconnor
votes
I bought these last year, pretty sure theyre just one size, i take womens size 6 shoes, and actually wore these over my regular shoes! Recommend you stuff the toes with cotton wool or tisses, stop them from flopping! But they were excellent value for money! Comments i had were great!
21 Nov 2013 by bev walsh
votes
Yes they do come with a base but it is only very thin plastic. These boots are huge they absolutely swim on me i am only a size 3!, but they are that big they are still too large worn over my own boots! Im going to have to try and cut them down and re-sew them. If you have biggish feet you could wear them over some daps or shoes if you had to. I think they would be very slippery under foot though. Hope that helps :) Actually you could cut the soles out and run a drawstring round to use them as covers.
26 Nov 2014 by Lizzie Winter
votes
what size are they 21 Nov 2013
They are HUGE - I'm a size 5 & was able to wear a pair of shoes under them, not a bad idea though as the soles are quite thin! Hope that this helps.
21 Nov 2013 by Maz
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers