on 9 July 2013
The seat arrived very quickly but I found that the crimped rope joint had been forgotten on one side.

I made a temporary repair so the seat could still be used and sent an email to the supplier.

Within a couple of days I had a new seat, an apology, and a free gift that my grandson is delighted with.

Very pleased with the response of the supplier.

The seat is of good quality and robust. The only one comment is that it is a little slippery and as such a little prone to youngsters slipping off it. I aim to put a slip resistance strip on the seat to stop this happening.
on 11 October 2014
Now my seventeen year old daughter loves this adult swing, although it's a standard swing size, rather like in the play park, robust and well constructed, would buy it again without a second thought?
on 8 October 2010
I know its not expensive, and its reasonably sturdy, but both my children have fallen off the seat because the surface is too slippery. Not recommended for small children.
on 4 April 2014
excellent purchase very good value very strong and looks good much better than old one which i paid
more than twice the price for some years ago warwickshire
on 4 October 2015
I purchased this swing seat after refurbishing and old swing. Unfortunately our 3.5 year old kept falling off of it due to the slippery plastic. After several attempts by her and other young children (an cries) it was very apparent that this swing seat is NOT suitable for young children. We purchased a rubber seat that is snug around her and she now uses all the time. I wouldn't recommend this swing for any child under 5.
on 28 August 2013
I found the swing for my grandchildren excellent they love it it has a lovely seat thankyou very much very good
on 24 June 2015
Excellent , sturdy swing seat. I would have liked to have purchased the lime green swing seat but it was quite a bit more expensive, which I thought didn't warrant the price difference just for a different colour. But happy with this seat never the less.
on 14 March 2014
Have just bought two of these to replace originals on double swing, they are very sturdy and suitable for children and adults.

Arrived on time
on 29 June 2015
Well made and good quality. My two younger children were quite jealous when I hung it up and so I'm just about to buy 2 more.
on 18 June 2013
Replacement for swing set, very sturdy, nice wide seat, wide enough for adults, kids are very impressed and swinging high